Quantcast

Northeast Monkeyfest 2004, save the date

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
splat said:
I'll stop by the bike shop to get my Trail pass for friday , then proced to monkey camp.

So what time is the Night run down Moose alley going to occur :thumb: :thumb: :dancing: :evil:

Don't for get you lights !
When we get drunk enough :thumb:

Well I am off to Burke my friends......jdcamb

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
I Are Baboon said:
Methinks someone should volunteer to run shuttles up NeGladeRider's street on those night rides down Moose Alley. :)
Although a shuttle up to Dead Moose Alley and a ride down Dead Moose and Moose Alley would be interesting to say the least... :devil:

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Squeak said:
LOL! Ok. I had visions of Alpe dhuez :)
It will be pretty much Inverted Colo Style

You go down down down and then up up up and you open a beer.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Deyv said:
Nothing to worry about, we will climb it slowly and we will chit chat during the climb *MF1insidejoke*
Facker! :mumble:

Make sure you have full battery charge... ;)

Friday
Mostly sunny in the morning, then becoming partly sunny. Highs in the 80s. Southwest winds at around 10 mph.

Friday night
Partly cloudy until midnight, then becoming mostly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the 60s. South winds at around 10 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent.

Saturday
Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 80. Southwest winds 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent.

Saturday night
Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 60s. Chance of rain 40 percent.

Sunday
Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs around 80. Chance of rain 30 percent.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
BikeGeek said:
Should I plan to bring something to eat for Friday evening or is there a pub or something we'll be going to?
I'm bringing like 3 pounds of sausages, I damn sure can't eat them myself...

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
BikeGeek said:
Should I plan to bring something to eat for Friday evening or is there a pub or something we'll be going to?
You can mooch Echo's sausage (that just doesn't sound right :think: ) or you can join MBC, MMcG, P_O, tammy, and myself at the Pub Outback. :) I'm not packing food for Friday.

MtnBikerNJ

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
jerrrrrsey
well, i would just get 1 or 2 day, since its far enough it probably the only time I'll be there till the next monkeyfest... thanks for the info. I guess I can get it sat. morning before we ride since I'll be there kinda late on friday.

i'm still on the fence about going. spincrazy is now hitching a ride with me (unless I :stosh: bail, obviosly)

its a long drive to ride in thunderstorms and rain...