Myself
MBC
MMcG
smelly
Echo
JBP
Wooglin (he'll be in the area, anyway)
jdcamb and crew

MBC and I have booked a room at the B&B BikeGeek posted earlier in this thread.

JT and his wife will be out of town that weekend. :(

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
I'm in. Sounds like fun. I've rode with MMcG when he's hung over, now I'll get to ride when he's drunk too.

Maybe if stuck trick candles to his head they wouldn't go out while he's riding.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Crazy Sweeper said:
I'm in. Sounds like fun. I've rode with MMcG when he's hung over, now I'll get to ride when he's drunk too.

Maybe if stuck trick candles to his head they wouldn't go out while he's riding.

As slow as I ride they would definitely stay lit! Bob it would kick ass if you could join us for the "Fest!"

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
I Are Baboon said:
So looks like we've got 8 monkeys committed at this point:

Myself
MBC
MMcG
smelly
Echo
JBP
Wooglin (he'll be in the area, anyway)
jdcamb and crew

MBC and I have booked a room at the B&B BikeGeek posted earlier in this thread.

JT and his wife will be out of town that weekend. :(
I'm definitely considering saying that I am positively a mid to solid probable maybe.........umm, on second thought - just count me as in.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
At the risk of pulling a :stosh: , I'm going to say I'll be there with a few other "lesser-known" monkeys in tow. (Johnnyru, Ineluki) :thumb:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
McGRP01 said:
At the risk of pulling a :stosh: , I'm going to say I'll be there with a few other "lesser-known" monkeys in tow. (Johnnyru, Ineluki) :thumb:
Seems like half the party every year is lesser-knowns or non-monkeys. :D

Sweep, it'd be very cool if you could make it! You'll love the Kingdom Trails.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
It will definitely not be the same without Deyv and Isa! We will have to make sure we have Blanc de Chambly with OJ for breakfast in their honor :)

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
I Are Baboon said:
Sweet, it'd be very cool if you could make it! You'll love the Kingdom Trails.
Oh, I do love the KT's!! We had a mini SMBA-fest there last Sept..

Ineluki, steve_b, Johnnyru, Me

Johnnyru & me

VT. in Fall

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
I Are Baboon said:
Seems like half the party every year is lesser-knowns or non-monkeys. :D

Sweep, it'd be very cool if you could make it! You'll love the Kingdom Trails.

we should go with name tags this year.......there was too many faces to remember real names & monkey names

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
douglas said:
we should go with name tags this year.......there was too many faces to remember real names & monkey names
We wore name tags at MF1. Deyv brought them. :) I guess we figured at MF2, you 'Fest n00bs were on your own.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
I Are Baboon said:
We wore name tags at MF1. Deyv brought them. :) I guess we figured at MF2, you 'Fest n00bs were on your own.
yea, no name tags. If it's really that big of a deal, the week of MF2, everyone who's going post a pic of your bike. All we really care about is what everyone's riding - names are not important.

JerseyDave

monkey wrestler
Apr 9, 2002
Stowe, VT
I'll throw this in as I do every year.....Hey, if your gonna be in Vermont and want to sample another version of sniggle...come to Stowe and Waterbury.

**Mod edit: If you would like to take advantage of this offer or have any other comments, please use Private Messages rather than discussing it in this thread. Thanks.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I'll once again volunteer to lead a more "casual paced" ride (assuming of course I am going to get everyone lost). Maybe this year we'll actually join the ride. :think:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I Are Baboon said:
I'll once again volunteer to lead a more "casual paced" ride (assuming of course I am going to get everyone lost). Maybe this year we'll actually join the ride. :think:
I'm down with the casual paced ride too. :cool:

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Echo said:
I didn't get the impression any of the rides at any of the monkeyfests were anything other than casual pace :think:
Are you saying you were bored with them? that they were too slow for you? That you are too good? huh? are ya?

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I Are Baboon said:
"Deyv casual" is a little different than "Normal casual." :D
I thought we took it pretty easy, everyone always waited for everyone. Anyone on a SS certainly appreciates the rest time :D