Quantcast

Northstar summer site up!!!!!!

SpuTTer916

Monkey
Dec 3, 2003
The OV
yeah, I'll be in Vegas for a buddys bachelor party... That's about the only thing that would stop me from going.

I'll pour one out for the homies at N*.

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
Originally posted by Brian HCM#1
:rolleyes:
Hey, it's just a short trip. Nothing to be jealous of, I'll only be there for 2 days. But you can be jealous of the fact that I'll be back a month later for 2 weeks... :D :)

Mar 27, 2004
I see that my buddy Chris's snow cat(made of snow on the last day of the winter season) is the only snow left up top!

I'll have to forward that pic to him, im sure he'd be proud!

Originally posted by surfinguru
Now this is a great picture!!

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
does anybody know what the deal is with the listing under season passes for "double whammy". I'm thinking that means anyone who had thier double whammy winter pass gets a nice discount on the summer pass, which would be cool for me.

ender

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Trailhead
Bailout's missing.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bailout was shut down about 3 or 4 weeks before the end of last season. I sure do miss it :(

MVRIDER

Monkey
Sep 23, 2003
Mtn. View, Ca.
Originally posted by ender
quote:
Bailout's missing.

Bailout was shut down about 3 or 4 weeks before the end of last season. I sure do miss it :(
It's gone for good?!? I figured it was temporary for last year because it was so tore up or something. Speed Control and 3 Amigos are'nt on the map either.:confused:

ender

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
Not sure if Bail Out is gone for good. I sure hope those others aren't gone either :(

MVRIDER

Monkey
Sep 23, 2003
Mtn. View, Ca.
Originally posted by Kilgore
Was that added last year? I didn't ride N* last summer, and I don't remember that drop from 2 summer's ago.
I think it's been there. In the pic. it looks like a drop, but when you actually hit it it's more like 2 BIG steps down than a drop. Some can clear it but alot of guys roll it.

Trailhead

Chimp
Mar 5, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Originally posted by MVRIDER
It's gone for good?!? I figured it was temporary for last year because it was so tore up or something. Speed Control and 3 Amigos are'nt on the map either.:confused:
Crap to that too! :angry: Hopefully that means they're putting in better trails in their place.

And FYI, if anyone was wondering, the difference between their Limited and Unlimited season passes is the Limited pass is good from Monday to Friday only, no weekends.

MVRIDER

Monkey
Sep 23, 2003
Mtn. View, Ca.
I dunno, granted the picture only shows a portion of the story, but that looks like a bullshiet drop to flat to me.....
Yea, it would be a flat bottom. I think the odds of hitting your rear tire on the last rock are greater than the odds of actually clearing it to the dirt though. It can be done, but it think rolling it is a much better option.

MVRIDER

Monkey
Sep 23, 2003
Mtn. View, Ca.
Crap to that too! :angry: Hopefully that means they're putting in better trails in their place.

And FYI, if anyone was wondering, the difference between their Limited and Unlimited season passes is the Limited pass is good from Monday to Friday only, no weekends.
Judging by the price list, I guess if you held a winter doublewhammy pass you get a little love?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I dunno, granted the picture only shows a portion of the story, but that looks like a bullshiet drop to flat to me.....
It's not a drop, it's something you roll down. People call it the slab to slab.......it's been there for at least 4 years. I did try to jump down past the second rock once but there are two little saplings you need to go between. I didn't go between them.....so now I always roll it. Look at the upper part of the picture and you can see a wheel of a bike hanging in the tree.

SpuTTer916

Monkey
Dec 3, 2003
The OV
And FYI, if anyone was wondering, the difference between their Limited and Unlimited season passes is the Limited pass is good from Monday to Friday only, no weekends. [/B]
Do they offer a "limited" season pass? I dont see that on there... The unlimited is pretty cheap, they'd have to give away the limited one.

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
It's called slabs and it's been there for a looooooooong time. You may of gone right passed it if you like the waterfall or don't race expert...

I personally like this part of northstar...mmm

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Originally posted by Yeti DHer
It's called slabs and it's been there for a looooooooong time. You may of gone right passed it if you like the waterfall or don't race expert...

I personally like this part of northstar...mmm

Is that Sticks?