Quantcast

Nose Pickers

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
The best is when you get a couple nose hairs caught up in the booger...hurts so good.

Speaking of ingrown hairs, I pulled one out of my big toe the other day. "palm" side of the toe...WTF? exciting and scary all at the same time..

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
The best is when you get a couple nose hairs caught up in the booger...hurts so good.

Speaking of ingrown hairs, I pulled one out of my big toe the other day. "palm" side of the toe...WTF? exciting and scary all at the same time..
Not as bad as the mutant white hair that grows erratically out of my forehead. In a couple of days it can grow a full 2-3" before I realize its back. Most of the time, though, it stays 'dormant'. I think it might have been the paint chips I ate as a kid.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
I have a zit on my left ass cheek that's been there for going 10 years or so. It periodically fills back up with some sort of horrid smelling cheesy substance (like belly button funk x 10). For some reason my wife is facinated by it and won't let me touch it. She claims the harvest for her own every six months or so. She's so freaking weird.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
I have a zit on my left ass cheek that's been there for going 10 years or so. It periodically fills back up with some sort of horrid smelling cheesy substance (like belly button funk x 10). For some reason my wife is facinated by it and won't let me touch it. She claims the harvest for her own every six months or so. She's so freaking weird.
:picsstfu:

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
The greatest thing about booger eaters is that you never forget them.
If you want to be remembered, chew you some salty nose jerky on national TV.
I can still remember the nasty bastards that ate boogs in 1st and 2nd grade. And when I run into them now, I still want to scream and point
BOOGER EATER!!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Red Rabbit needs a dose of the real world - cleaning gutters in a cow barn, working on a garbage truck or pumping out septic tanks. After a year or so, he might be better able to deal with everyday existence.
A good friend of mine in the Navy was a Hull Technician (also known as a turd chaser). He said when he first got on board, he was grossed out every time he had to work on the plumbing system. By the end of the first year, he could bare hand a steamer without issue.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Actually there was a scientific study done showing that kids who pick their nose and eat it have stronger immune systems than the kids who don't pick their noses and eat
unless this won an IgNobel I'm calling BS

/me doesn't nose pick but does blow his nose in the shower

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
On this subject, I just watched one of our clients sit out on the front step, in the rain, and launch about 5 snot rockets onto the stairs in front of our door.

:disgust1:

Squeaver

Monkey
Mar 1, 2006
Sanford, NC
You would never survive the military. Sometimes it's the only "personal" time you can get.
Amen to that. Especially in the desert. Not often in a porta-john, but almost always in a "cadillac" Which is really nothing more than a glorified porta-john, basically, 10 stalls, and 6 shower stalls in what looks like a shipping container.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
AAAHHHHHHHH. I had something like that behind my ear for years. It never went completely away but it would go for periods being pretty unnoticeable, then all of the sudden it would come back. One day I decided I was going to end it for all, and I did, but it was a messy battle.

Squeaver

Monkey
Mar 1, 2006
Sanford, NC
Oh, and, I pick my nose too. You have to pick your nose in Kuwait, if you don't, you will suffocate. But I still do sometimes here at home.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I get an ingrown hair on my chin every so often. I feel like an expectant mother, waiting for the day when that renegade hair leaps into the outside world. I never touch it, just let it build up pressure on it's own until POW it pops out. At least to me it sounds like a gunshot. This nasty little wood like hair always emerges. It is more like an acorn has germinated and a small oak tree is trying to grow from my chin.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Da Peach said:
Yeah, this is nasty.

Anyone who says they don't pick is a filthy liar.
does the same go for middle of the night loop-scratchers?

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i think i just realized why i refuse to pick: my fingers smell like poo. can't wait to meet your brother.

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
Jesus H. Christ.

I wanted to puke after reading about the ass feta.

My threads always dove into to the nastiest of locations.

sixsixtysix

Monkey
Mar 6, 2005
Hell
My buddy had a cyst or a boil on his ass cheek that he though was just a zit... Well, just as we were getting on a plane for a 9hr flight to Amsterdam and it popped....

The WORST smelling cheesy funk I have ever smelled and everyone on the plane could smell it, but had no choice but to deal with it for 9hrs. It was both hilarious and disgusting...

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
you know, i've been thinking about it, and wouldn't boogs make for decent (but not preferred) chain lube? it comes from the same ENT system that provides ear wax.

i should put this in the tips-n-tricks thread.