Quantcast

NSFW but too good not to share

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
my curiosity lies with how long the toxic fallout will last. I miss the days of understated turners confidently cruising past broken cannondales.

I heard there was an aggro ellsworth clique in laguna beach.
How about a photo of Dave Turner (on the right) helping mend a broken Ellsworth on TWE in Moab?
IMG_1848.jpg

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Guy up on the top of OTG trying to tell me and others how we can't ride down the trail clipped in and how we gotta use flats.

Kinda whupped his ass, but no big deal. Some good local riders making a lot out of not-a-lot of travel though.

Maybe your Dentist was looking out for you.
Holy shit, on OTG? :rofl:

For those not familiar, it's a machine built flow trail. It's somewhere around 5,000,000 on the list of gnarliest trails in a 10 mile radius.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Holy shit, on OTG? :rofl:

For those not familiar, it's a machine built flow trail. It's somewhere around 5,000,000 on the list of gnarliest trails in a 10 mile radius.
I will say that there are some good gnar sections at speed where you could lose it, but it’s wide open for the most part with good sight lines, you can go and rail it with no previous trail knowledge. Ollalie or whatever is way less “technical” even, THAT is a machine built wheelchair flow trail. Good for taking Your less aggressive SO. Literally not one technical aspect about that one.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I will say that there are some good gnar sections at speed where you could lose it, but it’s wide open for the most part with good sight lines, you can go and rail it with no previous trail knowledge. Ollalie or whatever is way less “technical” even, THAT is a machine built wheelchair flow trail. Good for taking Your less aggressive SO. Literally not one technical aspect about that one.

I still managed to ruin my hand on OTG. :(

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Is this all tiger mountain trails?

I picture that place like sandy ridge outside of Portland. There are some trails up on a hillside and then a parking lot where the real action is with a bunch of middle aged guys with beer guts assessing your worth by which carbon rim sticker spins around on your wheels.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

I picture that place like sandy ridge outside of Portland. There are some trails up on a hillside and then a parking lot where the real action is with a bunch of middle aged guys with beer guts assessing your worth by which carbon rim sticker spins around on your wheels.
The action at Tiger is at the picnic table at the top. Too many hikers and dog walkers in the parking lot who do not appreciate skittle flavored colorways.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Well it sounds like someone should have bought some enves now doesn't it?

We are the authors of our own fate.
I wonder how much I could sell some cheap alloy rims with a carbon look vinyl wrap and a separate pack of ENVE stickers?

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK

Best place for miles to walk your enduro bike up a smooth constant grade connector trail. On any given Saturday there are all kinds of people walking up.