Quantcast

'nuther 24 thread, my new whip pix

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
The point is in big impacts to the bars, things don't work out so well. I guess mine was all worn out, if it works for you then good for you.

Sean

Chimp
May 16, 2006
Snagged some new Anti-Freeze Green Profile parts for my Molly yesterday... figured I'd post them up.

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
:drool:

holy crap sean, that is hot. I got a set of those pedals but I think they are too nice to shred...I may run them when my mosh's die. That green looks too pimp!

Lee's having paint issues, he may need a hand

Sean

Chimp
May 16, 2006
Mr Tiles said:
:drool:

holy crap sean, that is hot. I got a set of those pedals but I think they are too nice to shred...I may run them when my mosh's die. That green looks too pimp!

Lee's having paint issues, he may need a hand
Thanks mang... I think those are like the 6th set of pedals I've bought this year. Hopefully they last...

First I've heard about paint... I'm gonna leave that one alone. ha ha ha

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
damn you guys are lucky. i would give anything for a molly. plus theyre infinitely easier to whip sround meaning easier to learn 3's than my steelhead. how do you guys like the frame though. because if i get the money, im either buying one of these or a fall guy. so yeah...

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
best frame ever for me, IMO, disclaimer - this is my opinion.

seriously, really like the frame for the riding I do. Quality is awesome too.

fiddy_ryder

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Hollywood
pimp!! i was sooo tempted to get my sprocket in green for my ToP.. went with polished since the frame may get a metallic lime green paint/pc job in the near future..

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
it's on there, bad lighting...

problem is, king "mango" and profile "tangerine" are two different colors. oh well, I tried...

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
spray the front rim orange and you will complete the bmx transformation :rofl: sick parts. antifreeze color is one of my favs too. love profile