Quantcast

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I also think hello kitty may legit be a guy named joey camp, who you definitely should and should not look up, depending on stomach fortitude.
I don't think anyone who participated in this thread needs any further proof that Hello Kitty is a fascist pig who was probably at the Jan 6 peaceful tour of the capitol, but thanks though.

And $tinkle is definitely on stormfront somewhere.
I remain convinced $tinkle is dead.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I don't think anyone who participated in this thread needs any further proof that Hello Kitty is a fascist pig who was probably at the Jan 6 peaceful tour of the capitol, but thanks though.
A lot of the modern fascist innernet attention whores of today got their start around occupy (tim poole, cassandra fairbanks, steve crowder etc...) Joey camp used a lot o kitty themed profiles. He's a serial harasser. If you don't know his name that's fine, but he's the Alexander Ali who didn't get caught. I might be wrong, there are a few things that don't line up but it's good to know where tucker carlson gets his battles. These early dredgers are his and others source material today.

The innernet was a lot smaller then, (and pre gamergate as a lifestyle) so I'm willing to bet a few of the true weirdos popped up here and there.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Didn't he have some ticker-related health issues? Or was that someone else?
Not that I recall. He was a pretty strong rider. Though to be fair, when I rode with him wasn't too long after I got hit, so I wasn't exactly in prime shape.

A lot of the modern fascist innernet attention whores of today got their start around occupy (tim poole, cassandra fairbanks, steve crowder etc...) Joey camp used a lot o kitty themed profiles. He's a serial harasser. If you don't know his name that's fine, but he's the Alexander Ali who didn't get caught. I might be wrong, there are a few things that don't line up but it's good to know where tucker carlson gets his battles. These early dredgers are his and others source material today.

The innernet was a lot smaller then, (and pre gamergate as a lifestyle) so I'm willing to bet a few of the true weirdos popped up here and there.
I'm willing to take your word for it. Who ever he was, he was pretty clearly a cesspool of a person.