Quantcast

Official 05 Ridemonkey Secret Santa Thread

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
ThePriceSeliger said:
I left my camera connection for my computer at school. It is a Pedro's drinking glass, a whole bunch of various stickers which found a spot on my Ventana, and a Kona beany/hat. It's all super sick. I'm in love with Echo.
Glad you enjoyed it dude!

J

JRB

Shyrmp said:
I got it last night and I love it :thumb:

I'll post pics after my XC ride. :)
Cool - hope you like the CD. I saw it and, since Britt was a close friend in high school, I felt obligated to buy a second copy.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I'll have to track the package tonight when I get home but my elf should have recieved the package yesterday. Today at the latest if the post office is really slow.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Ciaran said:
I'll have to track the package tonight when I get home but my elf should have recieved the package yesterday. Today at the latest if the post office is really slow.
got it today! :thumb:

man, you went way above the call of duty. you rule (but i already knew that). i'll get pics up later, but he got me:

a great local pub t-shirt
some pearl izumi riding socks
a couple of books (one by vonnegut, the other author i didn't recognize)

and it was all packed in copies of WinXP Pro (46 in all!!!!). that's a little in-joke, but now i can get my dad's machine re-installed w/ a better OS.

thanks again Mike. :) :) :)

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
So glad it arrived today! I was getting worried.

The Lucky Baldwins shirt is from my favorite local pub. They serve without a doubt, the best fish and chips in Pasadena. We're going there tonight... we'll raise a glass to ya.

The Charles Delint book was recommentded by the wifie... science fiction/fantasy in urban settings. The guys a great writer. And the Vonnegut book is one of my faves.

And it took all I had to not get you the pink socks with the flowers on them. :D

Merry Christmas!!!!

P.S. If you need a key for the Win Cd's let me know.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Ciaran said:
So glad it arrived today! I was getting worried.

The Lucky Baldwins shirt is from my favorite local pub. They serve without a doubt, the best fish and chips in Pasadena. We're going there tonight... we'll raise a glass to ya.

The Charles Delint book was recommentded by the wifie... science fiction/fantasy in urban settings. The guys a great writer. And the Vonnegut book is one of my faves.

And it took all I had to not get you the pink socks with the flowers on them. :D

Merry Christmas!!!!

P.S. If you need a key for the Win Cd's let me know.
Did you ever get my PM?

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Brian, thanks for the awesome cycle computer and New Deal!!! I haven't seen the movie (will watch it soon :D ) and I was definitely in need of a cycle computer for my M3. Thanks a lot man! And don't worry, I'll be posting pics soon. :D :thumb:

Merry Christmas everybody.

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
My 2nd package from my SS showed up on Wednesday, just moments before leaving to visit my parents for the holidays. They have spotty at best internet service so I haven't had a chance until now to get online.

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH SUNNY!

I got fantastic presents. I'll post picts later, but I got the most awesome Wonder Woman coffee mug (it's huge!!), a really cool pair of cycling socks, and a yummy looking Big Sur energy bar. I've never tried the big sur, but it looks really good, so I may have a new favorite race day snack. My SS also painted the entire outside of the package in water color's with all cool bike themes. I'll post pics off all my presents and the packaging later.

And Sunny, I used to hang out with a girl on the NO Brakes team so I think we have actually met. I'll PM you later, I need to get back to family visiting! Thanks again and Merry Christmas everyone!

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
MancilG said:
Well nadda from my SS. Guess I have been a bad boy this year

Well, you were responsible for that "There's a hot chick in my meeting" scam thread that didn't pay off at the end...

:angry:

Maybe your SS sent it to Konabum..???

:p

i actually have yet to find out. cause i left for a vacation. there was a random little mp3 player, but no idea who it was from. if that was it awesome, if not i will find out in a couple weeks when i get back from vacation. thanks again to all and seems like we had an awesome secret santa year

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MancilG said:
np man, glad to hear you liked it. Now every time you fill a flat in 10sec you will think about ME :)
Dear Mancil Gray

Your gift is on it's way. Should be at your place sometime mid next week.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
ahh, and there is finally a silent night in monkeyville as Mancil's gift is on its way....now if he could only get the damn t-shirt
I don't think his shirt is an issue anymore.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MancilG I just checked tracking on the gift I sent you, it says the estimated delivery is the 9th of Jan.