Quantcast

Orven Zaragoza Last Place @ Big Bear NCS 2004

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Well, I didn't even get a chance to even place as registration beat me to the punch (note to self: pre-registration doesn't hurt)..
Failing to register, I felt dirty asking around the pits and friends if anyone is injured and would like to relinquish their plate number. Fortunately, everybody was healthy this year. So I sat bummed and depressed in the sidelines...

Romictech working on the steed. Racenjason heckling on the side.
(All pics were taken by my GF, Shyrmp, who rolled, tumbled and got ran over by a racer snapping the pics)

DHanamal

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
Boulder, CO
That looks like Avril Lavigne. :rolleyes:

Tough break man. It sucks when you can't even get a chance to race, I share your pain. :mad:

Keep those photos comin'!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Originally posted by Orven
DH practice.. one of the syndicate riders.. Voreis?
the sky and framing on this one are quite nice :thumb:

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
my gf didn't really move around much so most of the pics will be more or less on the same spot.
Beaver? Spoomer's third blood cousin?

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
I'm trying to earn some east coast brownie points by taking pics of some east coast riders (atleast asked the GF to)..:)

Sinister rider.....braapt!

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
nice O man! thanks for sharing! Sorry I had to bail out on going to the event. :(

Dave

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Originally posted by dw
nice O man! thanks for sharing! Sorry I had to bail out on going to the event. :(

Dave
yeah, I was hoping to chat with you some....
here's one for ya, Heikki ripping.... this is in the second round leading the pack!!

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
reminds me of the Fox Eliminator DH Series (or was it reebok eliminator) they once held in Northern California. Five riders at one time..

one of these dudes (KHS) went offcourse and tagged my GF.. she got up toughed it out and took pics of the next rider. So if any of you steals her pics without giving her credit, she'll kick you in the sac.. :p

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Originally posted by dexterq20
At least Orven took a pic of a hot chick. That lady there looks like my mom :dead:
If that is so, what's your mom's phone number? The blond has a decent head, but her body looks shapeless. Now put the blond's head on your mom's body and we're gettin' somewhere. ;)

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Originally posted by llkoolkeg
If that is so, what's your mom's phone number? The blond has a decent head, but her body looks shapeless. Now put the blond's head on your mom's body and we're gettin' somewhere. ;)
Dammit, I shoulda known that was coming.

:p

(btw, if you call my mom, I'll kill you :devil: )

Threepointtwo

Monkey
Jun 21, 2002
SLC, UT
Originally posted by Orven
reminds me of the Fox Eliminator DH Series (or was it reebok eliminator) they once held in Northern California. Five riders at one time..

one of these dudes (KHS) went offcourse and tagged my GF.. she got up toughed it out and took pics of the next rider. So if any of you steals her pics without giving her credit, she'll kick you in the sac.. :p
Wow, I was right across from her watching that action. It was pretty scary. We were all wondering why she wouldn't just move somewhere else when a rider belw the corner before and came barreling through our group. There were no safe locations up on the hill.

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Originally posted by Threepointtwo
Wow, I was right across from her watching that action. It was pretty scary. We were all wondering why she wouldn't just move somewhere else when a rider belw the corner before and came barreling through our group. There were no safe locations up on the hill.
But I got the shot! :D