Quantcast

Orven Zaragoza Last Place @ Big Bear NCS 2004

May 3, 2004
Sanna Croooz
OMG! Poor bastard! My friend Dwayne in the sling had a rough weekend. He was the only one to get a speeding ticket on the trip. (78mph on I-5) Then he never got to sleep on a bed, only the flooror the couch, he tried to no-foot the big jump at the end of the expert race (like he did a bunch of times just fine in practice) and ended up in the sling, and we haven't paid him money for gas yet. He really F'd himself up on that crash, right in front of all of his friends too. I feel really bad for him. I don't think he'll even be able to work today either. This trip cost him a lot.

Threepointtwo

Monkey
Jun 21, 2002
SLC, UT
OMG, I saw his crash. I didn't think he would get up from that one, he hit so damn hard. I was really glad to see him get up and finish instead of get loaded into a life flight.

May 3, 2004
Sanna Croooz
Originally posted by Threepointtwo
OMG, I saw his crash. I didn't think he would get up from that one, he hit so damn hard. I was really glad to see him get up and finish instead of get loaded into a life flight.
Seriously...the guy is like a little tank. Everyone else was like, "If I crashed like that I wouldn't have gotten up!"

He's so stubborn I had to convince him to let the paramedics take a look at him at the finish line.
He kept saying, "I can't use my arm." To that I would respond,
"Then you might want to drink your coors light with the other arm and keep that one in the sling."
I've seen that guy crash before, but that jump/crash took the cake. Was anybody taking pix of that jump? If there is a pic of his crash I think he'd actually really be into seeing it.

Threepointtwo

Monkey
Jun 21, 2002
SLC, UT
There were plenty of people taking pics so somebody should have it. I was taking pics earlier but had just turned to head to the finish when I heard the crowd yell and turned just in time to see him auger in.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Originally posted by dhtahoe
Thanks for the pic of my lady Zark, and for the guy who says she looks like his mom... she must be hot!!!
Umm... you're welcome:think: :D

Dude, I tried to get a shot of you on course but your gear is too stealth!
Everytime you went by I was like "Was that Mike? I can't tell!":p

Scrub

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2003
NOR CAL, Sac/CoCo County
Originally posted by Threepointtwo
There were plenty of people taking pics so somebody should have it. I was taking pics earlier but had just turned to head to the finish when I heard the crowd yell and turned just in time to see him auger in.
Did you get any of my lil' flatty I whipped? I came down a few mins. before Dwayne. :D 30-34 Ex. I did it for the crowd. BRaaaaap

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Speedjunkie catching up on his second rnd run onboard the MPire -a frame you shld get from your Nicolai dealer.. support your dealers!

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
Originally posted by ViolentVolante
damn mike :thumb:

dexterq20 whats your mom's cell number :devil:
I asked her to marry me on the Sea Otter DS course this year... she said yes!!! We have talked about getting married on the Sea Otter DS course next year.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Originally posted by dhtahoe
She cleans up real nice after races!!! Does your mom look like this?
Oops... :(

I'm glad my mom doesn't look like that, because if she did, none of my friends would ever leave my house. :D