Quantcast

Osama bin Laden...

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
Sucks, he was a straight boss. Jk Jk...he deserves to rot in hell, get raped 24/7 by the people he killed while his mother stands there watching and videotaping what's going on to put on youtube and facebook....so the whole world knows.

Ok I'm done but glad that f**ker is dead.

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
When you abso-fcuking-lutely need to kill every last motherfcuker in the room, send the SEALs:thumb:

gotcha bitch!

Fvck yes! Here comes the post-bomb...

I think PSN killed him in one of 2 scenarios:

1) PSN being down got the troops off their ass and they went and found him, or...

2) Osama killed himself after waiting for PSN to come back online.

Either way...

Dat Swagger

conor

Monkey
Jan 19, 2009
Ireland
no pics of the body and they buried him at sea... also killed more innocent afghans than people killed in 9/11 looking for him. Should get Obama re-elected anyway.

?????

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
San Francisco
no pics of the body and they buried him at sea... also killed more innocent afghans than people killed in 9/11 looking for him. Should get Obama re-elected anyway.
The USA could keep to themselves in North America but then the rest of the world would be forever fighting each other over who is the superior race, religious believer, or potato farmer.

The biggest cause for loss of life through US military actions would be from trying to cooperate with the UN.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
A) NSFW that ****

B) bad photoshop job on the beard

C) Finally we can do the christian thing and gloat in our vengeance and this man's death. Yay!

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy we found our man...but I'm more glad that he won't be able to carry out any further actions/planning than that he's dead man.

conor

Monkey
Jan 19, 2009
Ireland
The USA could keep to themselves in North America but then the rest of the world would be forever fighting each other over who is the superior race, religious believer, or potato farmer.

The biggest cause for loss of life through US military actions would be from trying to cooperate with the UN.

very mature response, are you 15?

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
Pretty far from impressed.
Its been what? Ten years and a trillion dollar budget?
Dont forget why "the Arabs" hate the USA in the first place... Its not because of Coca Cola but because they had a big hand in fukkin the region up in the first place.
People like Bin Laden only capitalized on that.

And all the people screaming USA in front of the white house and during a ballgame cause USA Spec Ops have finally found and murdered a figure that has become pretty much irrelevant in present day? Yup must be great to be American... :S

Not trying to piss on anyones parade here, but killing a so called religious leader and throwing a party about it just might piss some people off as well.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Finally we can do the christian thing and gloat in our vengeance and this man's death. Yay!

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy we found our man...but I'm more glad that he won't be able to carry out any further actions/planning than that he's dead man.
:rofl::thumb: