Quantcast

PICTURE TIME: Post your DH rig

lonewolfe

Monkey
Nov 14, 2002
Bay Area
Hey, that is a a really nice looking Iron Horse. I like the look with all the stickers removed. Iron Horse really goes overboard with stickers on their bikes IMO. I like the clean look of yours! Cool Ride! :cool:

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
She's a lot of fun to ride.
if its a lot of fun then why you puttin it in the garbage. lol just messin man. all your rigs look sweet. ironhorse all the way will get mine in here when i get some pics of it.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
How do you post a full size picture without using that stupid atatchment method w/ thumbnails?

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
mtnbkr4235 said:
Here is my V-10. Mmmm....gold...:drool:

Good god, how can you afford that? I don't think the sum of all the money I've EVER had adds up to the price of that bike. you're like a year younger than me too :think:

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
chicodude01 said:
Good god, how can you afford that? I don't think the sum of all the money I've EVER had adds up to the price of that bike. you're like a year younger than me too :think:
Word on the street is that he sells his body...

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
chicodude01 said:
Well.....long story. I turned a huge profit when I sold my bighit back in June. paid $1100 for a 02 comp that was upgraded, invested $140+original plates into a almost brand new biglink, traded a old beginner's bass guitar and amp along with $25 for a almost new 03 Monster T, ended up selling the complete thing for $2000shipped. Saw the v10 on pinkbike, advertised as 03 with new front triangle from warranty, borrowed about 300 from my parents to pay for the rest of this which I just finished paying off this month, lol. got the v10 and realized the front triangle was 04, with virtually new everything on it. :D

Either that or I save my $5 a day lunch money and dont eat lunch at school so that I can buy bike stuff.

speedfreek

Chimp
Sep 13, 2004
berlin
here's my Santa.....looks light but weighs around 48 pounds. Special; has a QR 10 Hub from Alutech which compensates the missing rear through axle.

Attachments

B

bigkonarider

Wouldn't really Classify my ride as a DH "racing" machine because it's soo heavy @50.5#
But i love the hell outa it for drops/jumps & DH w/o peddaly sections !
ya'll have some sweet rides..
so much variety out there-it's cool ...

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
i had an older boxxer for the first 1/2 of the season. it was probably me though, i'm there alot.

LukeD

Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
Massachusetts

here's mine in the messy basement anxiously awaiting the snow to melt...or to be parted out and for the new sunday to arrive...whichever happens first :rolleyes:

Braindead

Chimp
May 30, 2003
Sweden

This bike is one week old now.. :D But that picture was taken after the first day of riding it..

What ya think...?!! :thumb: Is my vote..

Pst.. This is the first ever Ventana El Cuervo in Sweden..

Jorgen

Monkey
Oct 3, 2003
Oslo, Norway
I know of one in Denmark, Peter Pedersen, a short dude from Copenhagen. He competes in the norwegian champs, veteran class(he's 31 or something).
Used to ride a Turner DHR.