Quantcast

Please invite me on ride this weekend!

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
goin' medium said:
Yup Sean,
That's my "XC" bike. Single 36t ring in front, and a LOT of fun for urban riding, but a bit slow on the climbs in the Demo forest... Oh well. Lots of fun for jumps too.

We tend to do an urban ride Tuesday nights, and the Rumble is perfect. Just right for hucking pavement :cool:

Scott

I want to ride street Tuesday nights

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
hey Sean, How's work?

It didn't rain today either,
sooooo I Got in another good ride after I got off work! :D

j/k dude, you'll get through it soon enough!

jimw

Monkey
Aug 10, 2004
Santa Cruz, CA
Doh! Rich, that sucks about your hand :( Hope it heals fast. Or maybe if the other one is all healed up, you can try the one-handed stuff like that guy in BC who has one arm and does all the freeride stuff. Think of how much more interesting it would be! :)

Sean that is going to be a sick bike. I'm jealous.

Scott for a second I thought that was a Specialized Epic in the picture of you dropping off the end of the log. I couldn't make the mental connection between you and that particular bike for some reason! :)

Doss, you were right about Sonora! It was sooo fun. I'll post some pics later. Then Sunday I went to Sand Hill, which was totally fun. I was a spaz on the DS course but it was still fun. I can't wait to get back there. Talked to the owners a bit about the lawsuit. I'll post more in the other thread.

Yeah, everyone knows Paul! :) Dude, I have a dirty sock that I think is yours...

Welcome Sarah! See you on the trails.

BTW, I heard a rumor that there were rangers on MB on Sat. Can anyone confirm?

Jim

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
Jim, Trail is super fun huh? I loved the 4 jumps at the bottom.... super fun. so many fun things to hit all the way down. I really enjoyed it.

Tell me ore about Sand Hill. I've always had a great time racing up there, hopefully, they will keep things going!