Quantcast

- POLE - two people in bed, what side are you on?

As a guy, what side do you sleep on when you are IN BED?

• Total voters

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
i normally dont get to actually spend the whole night with the gf, but during the naps i usually take the left side.

on my bedroom i usually take the right, because the left side faces a huge windows that faces a gvmt building with taxis lined up waiting for people, and thats the latest thing i wanna see when i wake up, since i usually wake up past 10am.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
I sleep on the left wife on the right. When I was living solo, the left side was where the nightstand, clock and phone was so I guess I got used to sleeping on that side.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Echo said:
OK more seriously this time :D

For me, during the "formative" stages of the relationship, I'm generally on the right side, since during "formative stages" activities, my left arm/hand is trapped and I'm much more "talented" with my right. This configuration generally stays intact after the "formative stages activities" subside in frequency.

Again...too much information!

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
there is no reason for this thread really.

i just thought in interesting.

i like left better but

mabey its just

B/C it's not mine.

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
Echo said:
OK more seriously this time :D

For me, during the "formative" stages of the relationship, I'm generally on the right side, since during "formative stages" activities, my left arm/hand is trapped and I'm much more "talented" with my right. This configuration generally stays intact after the "formative stages activities" subside in frequency.
Man...thats pretty much like me. With every other chick ever, "left hand" has come through in the clutch and brought on "victory". "Right hand" is much more agreeable with current chick ( :love: she got me an RC car for Valentines day!!) and thus, for the same reasons as you, I end up on the right side of the bed. I think it also has something to do with the fact that I get up at least once during the night and the right side is easier to get to than the left side.