Quantcast

Pro tip thread...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Thought it would be wise to take advantage of the combined wisdom of Monkeys...post your best pro (bro?) tips here.

Pro tip- it is never a good idea to call your mother in law a fatass.. To her face.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Upgrade your bike with new standards that cost thousands of dollars to keep it from being unridable.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I suppose I can share this little gem with you guys:

View attachment 122212
As an 8 year old I used to take stripped twister seals and plug them into the outlet by my bed, they would burn red hot before making a little explosion. The same year I graduated myself to the metal ring springs from glass Christmas ornaments, they'll blow a fuse and piss your dad off real bad so don't do it.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Most of the women I have met from Portugal are crazy for some reason. I am not sure why. I am so over all of them.

Sep 11, 2015
If the pony makes a loud roar or has large fangs, it is probably not a pony.

I like how most of the posts so far regard dealing with women. You guys are cute. I pity the man who doesn't already know that women are crazy. It's part of our charm.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
If the pony makes a loud roar or has large fangs, it is probably not a pony.

I like how most of the posts so far regard dealing with women. You guys are cute. I pity the man who doesn't already know that women are crazy. It's part of our charm.
Dudes also be crazy. It probably makes sense to replace 'crazy' with 'asshole' and the pro-tips would probably be equally useful for the ladies. "put your dick" doesn't really apply but you get the point.