Quantcast

Pro tip thread...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Pro tip- If the robot from Lost in Space appears in your brain saying "DANGER, DANGER, DANGER...WARNING, WARNING, WARNING...when you meet a prospective mate, turn and RUN, do not walk, the other way.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
no matter how hot you think your wife/gf is.....no one us impressed by you molesting them in the line at the 7 Eleven...

pizza diavola

Monkey
Dec 3, 2013
Neighbors Dog is not disciplined enough for me to tend my Garden. She jumps over the fence and snarls at me. I give up. I let the owner park her Truck in my spot. I may have to revoke that shit.
That seems kinda random. Are you in the right thread?

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Had a similar experience at the Leftover Salmon show a few weeks back. Full of old reformed Dead head types driving Porsches and Land Rovers along with young white kids wearing dreads and rasta hats. Laughed when a fight broke out on the dance floor. Thats what I get for going to a show at a brewery...but the food was outstanding.

Pro tip- some things are better experienced via television.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
When deucing on the ground, do not wipe down. Your hand will slip and land in your fresh turd.

Also do not pee into or with the wind, but pee crossways to the wind.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
When deucing on the ground, do not wipe down. Your hand will slip and land in your fresh turd.

Also do not pee into or with the wind, but pee crossways to the wind.
If you pee on the bus make sure you move to the back and then get off at the next stop. Before the pee streams down the aisle to the front of the bus and the driver notices and calls the cops. Transit Police are actually are real cops just so you know.... They don't like to collect your evidence either..

Sep 11, 2015
Pro tip: you can do pretty much anything you want on the street in Nola, except for peeing.

Take a piss in an alley: jail.

Stab a bitch: just walk away like nothing happened.