Quantcast

Project EARTHWORM WAKEUP, 1st communication

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
We are almost done building for the season. 1 more hip to go, and 1 more burm. Then it will be ride, ride, ride, until Fall.
We finished a bad as$ hip today. Here is some build shots, and one shot of me getting my 3 on.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
I've been getting PM's, Emails, phone calls, telegrams, and Faxes, about the Sheen.
All joking aside though. If anyone realy wants the recipe for the Magik Sheen, send me a self adressed stamped envelope, with $29.95, and i will get it right out to you.

organizedrage

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
Dublin, CA
I've been getting PM's, Emails, phone calls, telegrams, and Faxes, about the Sheen.
All joking aside though. If anyone realy wants the recipe for the Magik Sheen, send me a self adressed stamped envelope, with $29.95, and i will get it right out to you.
hahaha i wonder how many people will actually do this? i know the secret! i did it on some jumps i built. its not really that hard to figure out how to do but it is painstaking work and you have to have alot of patience but it makes everything SOOOOOO much smoother! it also allowed the dirt to not change shape on you to easily as well which is a plus! but you need the right kind of dirt! it makes it like your riding concrete its so smooth!

stino

Monkey
Jul 14, 2002
belgium
what's all that sheen fuzz about anyway? if you can't figure it out after seeing those pics you're plain stupid and not worth building dirts. I figured it out by accident long before I heard about it on the net.

redtaco

Chimp
Feb 12, 2008
what's all that sheen fuzz about anyway? if you can't figure it out after seeing those pics you're plain stupid and not worth building dirts. I figured it out by accident long before I heard about it on the net.
your cool, will you be my friend?

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh

i'd send 29.95 just so you don't send a sample of "your magik sheen"!!!

:rofl:

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
We are almost done building for the season. 1 more hip to go, and 1 more burm. Then it will be ride, ride, ride, until Fall.
We finished a bad as$ hip today. Here is some build shots, and one shot of me getting my 3 on.
Is that an opposite 3, or do you normally do them that direction? Looks like you're spinning with your back foot on the inside.

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
yo duck, that's the normal way to spin unless you ride goofy footed, which is where you spin w/ your back foot on the outside
Hmm, I must be dyslexic... You're right of course, and I am looking at the picture wrong... I ride left foot forward too, and that's the way I most comfortably spin. (clockwise)

stino

Monkey
Jul 14, 2002
belgium
your cool
no i am not, that's only your imagination speaking. the internet is just a place where i can pretend to have any attitude be it cool ignorant arrogant or outsmarting. in the real life, which matters, i'm a normal friendly guy and i don't try to sound smart. or maybe this is all just a lie. :monkey:

will you be my friend?
erm no thanks i'm not into this virtual sex thing

VPFreerider

Chimp
Jan 5, 2006
Any shots of the last couple berms and hips? And like everyone has asked before, any video clips of you guys shredding this slice of heaven yet??