Quantcast

Rally to Restore Sanity 10.30.2010

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
What a steaming pile of dog crap that rally will be... John doesn't have a clue about what he's spewing.

This is the problem with America, we have no middle ground. It's either a bunch of uneducated morons blindly following Palin/Beck around thinking their a grassroots movement shouting "Tea Baggers Unite"!

-Or-

It's a group of arrogant, self centered, pricks like John who think the system is just fine with no need for serious corrections or redesign.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
What a steaming pile of dog crap that rally will be... John doesn't have a clue about what he's spewing.

This is the problem with America, we have no middle ground. It's either a bunch of uneducated morons blindly following Palin/Beck around thinking their a grassroots movement shouting "Tea Baggers Unite"!

-Or-

It's a group of arrogant, self centered, pricks like John who think the system is just fine with no need for serious corrections or redesign.

:rolleyes:
Apparently, you are unfamiliar with "sarcasm". Being that its in part called the Rally to Restore "Sanity", it is not applicable to Birthers and/or Truthers anyway. Maybe you, desmondo and RenegadeRick should get together in one of you parents basements and spend a night listening to Coast to Coast. You could call it the “Rally to Boost Pesqueebs Alcoa and Reynolds Stock Holdings”

Last edited:

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
UNREALISTIC
ASPIRATIONS
OF FUTURE WEALTH

SMALLER GOVERNMENT
FOR EVERYONE BUT ME

HELP HELP
I'M BEING OPPRESSED

WHITE
MIDDLE CLASS
FO' LIFE

(I'm also definitely a fan of "LOUD NOISES")

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Might still be in town for this one. Me wifey and baby will be in attendance if so.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Which is the impression you'd get if you were a mouth breathing retard (Sarah, not Trig) who never watched the show, I guess...

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
I'm totally thinking about driving up for this. My wife wants to go really bad and I figure it'd be fun. If nothing else, I can do some museuming while in town.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I would go if I were anywhere even close. When they pointed out the lack of White Christian Americans employed by the daily show as a possible bias, I was rolling.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Since Beck's rally coincided with Sharpton's, wonder if there's any chance of interfering with these guy's rally?

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Working Principle of Impact (url removed by iab)

When the works, the motor drives the rotor rotate with high speed, on the rotor where installed the hammers. When the materials get into the area which the hammers effect, under the impact function of the hammer at a high speed, the materials are thrown to the impact device above the rotor continuously. And then the materials are rebounded from the impact liner to the area where the hammers effects for being recrushed. The materials from large to small all to be crushed at the impact chamber repeatedly. The process wont stop till the material are crushed to the required size and then discharged from outlet.
Awesomest. Spam. Ever.

I'm am overwhelmed by the desire to crush.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi

:rolleyes:
Apparently, you are unfamiliar with "sarcasm". Being that its in part called the Rally to Restore "Sanity", it is not applicable to Birthers and/or Truthers anyway. Maybe you, desmondo and RenegadeRick should get together in one of you parents basements and spend a night listening to Coast to Coast. You could call it the “Rally to Boost Pesqueebs Alcoa and Reynolds Stock Holdings”
You haven't been listening to our resident Randian Libertarian-Paulian conspiracy crowd, have you? "Sanity" = "Status Quo" = "People who can't see the obvious truth of the missile that hit the Pentagon and the Bilderberg-remote-controlled drones that hit WTC-7 and don't believe in dismantling the federal government so reactionary freaks who righteously oppose this 'evolution' crap can finally regain control of 'their' country will still be in charge."

To sum up, "Pesqueeb" stands in opposition to "sanity" and thus to Stewart's worldview and plea for moderation.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Place your bets on militia types trying something stupid because they 'hate what's happening to this country' and know vaguely through second hand sources that john stewart has something to do with it.
200-1.

They are pussies who are afraid of SEIU "thugs"...

You have more than one black person in the crowd, and they'll stay home charging their scooters.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Eleven percent said that Obama's race, religion or ethnic background was either a "very important" or "somewhat important" factor in the support their group has received.
So 11 percent are willing to admit its about race. So for how many do you think it is about him being a spook and just aren't willing to admit it?
he said he has since grown disillusioned with the movement and the signs that some of its members are motivated by racism against Obama.
But the interviews found that Obama's race is, in fact, important in more than one in 10 tea party groups.
God damn lamestream media always painting the Tea Baggers as racists. :rolleyes:

"There are questions that don't get answered, like citizenship and his birth certificate," Stevens said. "I don't know why questions keep popping up all the time. If something is irrefutable, the questions wouldn't keep popping up."
So the ones that aren't racists are tinfoilers. Jebus :disgust:
Remember, Tea baggers are the "real" americans.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
"There are questions that don't get answered, like citizenship and his birth certificate," Stevens said. "I don't know why questions keep popping up all the time. If something is irrefutable, the questions wouldn't keep popping up."

Proof that this is all you need to do with idiot america: make questions 'pop up'

Nevermind from whom they come or the motivations of said 'questioners.'

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Proof that this is all you need to do with idiot america: make questions 'pop up'

Nevermind from whom they come or the motivations of said 'questioners.'
I'm sure that man in an atheist, since questions about the existence of God keep popping up...

Really, the crazy in that article is off the charts. How about the one guy, who said God told him to run for office, so he's going to be a Senator in 2012. I'm not even going to get into his Air Force stories.