Quantcast

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
I pulled that up on google maps, were you abducted to there?
Dude, it's 70* and sunny . . . I wish someone would abduct me from work and take me to exactly that spot RIGHT MEOW. If you're in front of that sign with a mountain bike you've either just ridden an excellent trail (woodruff) or are about to hit that, schoolhouse, or climb up for some beacon/yancey.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Dude, it's 70* and sunny . . . I wish someone would abduct me from work and take me to exactly that spot RIGHT MEOW. If you're in front of that sign with a mountain bike you've either just ridden an excellent trail (woodruff) or are about to hit that, schoolhouse, or climb up for some beacon/yancey.
I will add that to the todo list!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
What if a longer stem improves the riders fit for a improperly fit frame or a persons physiology? In my experience a lot of riders seem to like bikes that err on the small side. Most folks who fit folks for bikes thoroughly believe that only they know what you need.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Today I rode a 650b hardtail with a 90mm stem and 80mm fork.
:headbang:
On thi crayzee bicycle I rode:
Miles of the Scottish capital's oof road cycle path network... When I say rode. what I really mean is wheelied
a little bit of road
A concrete skatepark
a steep chute
and ONE rut

Ah wouldn'y normally entertain riding such a bike on my own time but pay me enough and I'll ride anything... Yes. Really! ANYTHING ;)

Ps. No no one died

Oh...and just for the record @jackalope. My surname isn't actually Scottish

What if a longer stem improves the riders fit for a improperly fit frame or a persons physiology?
Then THAT bicycle would be a roadbike... or possibly a Dirt-Roadbike

Last edited:

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Hardly surprising, as "Gary" doesn't quite conjure images of kilts, bagpipes and sheep humping the way Angus and Duncan do.
The "Gary" part of my name is Celtic. as are my grandparents' surnames.
the closest Angus and a Duncan I know BOTH own kilts (I don't), have English accents and English parents but I'll gladly concede defeat to their combined Sheep fucking accolades.