Quantcast

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK

Those were from last night, but they are tiny, about the size of a post-it note. I'm guessing a fatass raccoon.
There was that one year, 2007? that looked fantastic lowered, forester came with the STI block too, pissing off WRX owners (like me).

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I had a roommate in college named Thomas Bong. Thomas Bong was from Hong Kong. He hated me for reasons I am unsure of. He wrote on my face while I was sleeping with a magic marker. Lets just say he didn't actually know Kung Fu as well as I did.
So did you fall asleep with your shoes on?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
So did you fall asleep with your shoes on?
I don't think so. His Mom had me arrested for assault. As soon as I made bail. I put all his stuff to the curb and called his Mom to pick it up. He was about $2000 behind on his rent. His Mom gave us $3000 to let him stay. We took the money and changed the locks. He somehow managed to get back into the apartment when we had a party and I called the cops and had him arrested for trespassing. Years later I went on a business trip to Dallas and the Hotel we stayed at had Omelet bar. He was the chef. He pretended to not know me. The Omelet sucked.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I don't think so. His Mom had me arrested for assault. As soon as I made bail. I put all his stuff to the curb and called his Mom to pick it up. He was about $2000 behind on his rent. His Mom gave us $3000 to let him stay. We took the money and changed the locks. He somehow managed to get back into the apartment when we had a party and I called the cops and had him arrested for trespassing. Years later I went on a business trip to Dallas and the Hotel we stayed at had Omelet bar. He was the chef. He pretended to not know me. The Omelet sucked.

That wasn't sour cream on the omelet.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I assume that is some branch of Yakuza.
Those Japanese fellows hated me and would say nasty things about me in Japenese behind my back. I am pretty sure of that. The dutch company that bought Toshiba fired all those fuckers for being such big assholes. Ceridian fired me also to qualify....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I assume because of waffle jealousy?
I was late for a flight and didn't have time to return a rental car so I left it in the terminal at JFK. I called Enterprise to let them know where the car was. Had they got there before the car was towed, I assume I would have been fine. I think no waffles were involved. Just not sure...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I was late for a flight and didn't have time to return a rental car so I left it in the terminal at JFK. I called Enterprise to let them know where the car was. Had they got there before the car was towed, I assume I would have been fine. I think no waffles were involved. Just not sure...

I have ruined 3 rental cars, two were 100% my fault, never had a single problem, just always return them.

The third was when I got rear ended in Sao Paulo. I fled the scene after ensuring no one was hurt. The folks at Hertz seemed to understand that it wasn't a good idea for a gringo to hang around for a police report.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
What a dong!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
There was that one year, 2007? that looked fantastic lowered, forester came with the STI block too, pissing off WRX owners (like me).
This was 04-05, with the STI block.
20130619_182554_zps2d122894.jpg

Personally I like the fascia of the 06-08 ( blue one we're referencing), but it is not the STI block. I do kick myself for selling this thing. I should have just swapped in the STI 6-speed and Brembo brakes then called it a day. That car was running fine for me.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
View attachment 127756
Personally I like the fascia of the 06-08 ( blue one we're referencing), but it is not the STI block. I do kick myself for selling this thing. I should have just swapped in the STI 6-speed and Brembo brakes then called it a day. That car was running fine for me.
Nice plate! Born in April 76? :think:
(some of the best dudes were)

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
View attachment 127756
As long as it wasn't the 4EAT.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
As long as it wasn't the 4EAT.
You shut your whore mouth. I needed the 6MT because 1 and 2 of the 5MT were getting crunchy. It was a stg. 3 STI conversion (265hp/305tq wheel) with low boost (14psi vs "safe" 17psi level).

Nice plate! Born in April 76? :think:
(some of the best dudes were)
1980? Where did you get that from FXT STI?