Quantcast

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
In case you thought you'd never find something nerdier than Ridemonkey:

View attachment 189111
Burning the roof of your mouth is seemingly Cathartic. Most modern religions have rituals based on this. Or identify this as one of the roots of evil. St Anthony put sauce on top of the cheese also.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Please PLEASE PLEASE tell me where you got that from :rofl:

if it was 4chan, or some equivalent incel board it's okay, I'm not judging. I just want to see the galaxy that generates such insight
I just typed "lips and asshole Frankfuter" in to bing.

I was really hoping to image search it and find that it came from some snake church or something rad, I'm disappointed.
Couple of the comments are pretty funny though-
So that's why my dick is 2 inches tall 3 inches wide. The boys would call me "tuna can dick" at the playground
Recon28 sep 2021

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Somehow I knew @kidwoo would love it. To be fair it has been a restaurant since 1967 I think and is full of old blue hairs and technically it’s in tumalo where I am. But your point still stands. Though I’ve never seen a spittoon in an actual place of business in use, even if it is lined with a plastic bag.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Last edited:

junkyard

Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
We've been colonized

"Colon" from the latin
I remember when we were all Americans and freedom to move was celebrated and encouraged.

But please post pictures of spittoons in a restaurant/bar. Bonus points for no bags and spit all over the floor and walls.

My home bar had a spittoon and I was the only one to use it. No tobacco though. I could get a nice ring when I hit it. But sometimes I spit on the floor and that’s what sawdust and peanut shells were for and dirt.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I remember when we were all Americans and freedom to move was celebrated and encouraged.
Me too. Unfortunately they invented californians to fuck it up for everyone.

But please post pictures of spittoons in a restaurant/bar. Bonus points for no bags and spit all over the floor and walls.

My home bar had a spittoon and I was the only one to use it. No tobacco though. I could get a nice ring when I hit it. But sometimes I spit on the floor and that’s what sawdust and peanut shells were for and dirt.
So you HAVE seen one in an open business.

this joint

get there soon, the death knoll has been rung :rofl:

genoabar.JPG

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
That skit is funny, but goes on for WAY too long.
Yeah they really started stretching them out after a few seasons, couldn't binge watch them like I could with the earlier eps.
They need more "Finger in the buttshole" talk, that was hilarious.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I blame Californians.
fun fact: there's actually no such thing as a californian anymore. All the natural ones died out or just work on farms as slave labor now. The tesla driving honkies investing in other states are just silicon valley humanoid creations designed to do nothing more than spread investments and gentrify other areas so the owners of paypal can build their portfolios and have pretty pictures of new business parks.

Program features include: speaking to the manager, running the HOA, mansplaining how the bad things they create are actually good, and ebike tours.

junkyard

Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
fun fact: there's actually no such thing as a californian anymore. All the natural ones died out or just work on farms as slave labor now. The tesla driving honkies investing in other states are just silicon valley humanoid creations designed to do nothing more than spread investments and gentrify other areas so the owners of paypal can build their portfolios and have pretty pictures of new business parks.

Program features include: speaking to the manager, running the HOA, mansplaining how the bad things they create are actually good, and ebike tours.
Well then everyone will be relieved in Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Nevada and Texas to hear that.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Bringing my old man out of retirement tomorrow, shorted suppressor is my guess but this stuff was not taught in truck mechanic school.
IMG_20230211_205107.jpg