Quantcast

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Is your father a flamethrower operator? Cuz the only thing that can fix that is a flamethrower.

Also still getting this vibe for the shit you work on.

View attachment 189148
Haha at one point a mobile crane we worked on was known as the Mad Max crane. It had no windows, the seat wasn't much better than a milk crate and it leaked like crazy, she was a war era beast with a 2 Stroke supercharged Detroit engine.

My old man is an industrial electrician who is good at fixing old stuff that sane people don't understand.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Haha at one point a mobile crane we worked on was known as the Mad Max crane. It had no windows, the seat wasn't much better than a milk crate and it leaked like crazy, she was a war era beast with a 2 Stroke supercharged Detroit engine.

My old man is an industrial electrician who is good at fixing old stuff that sane people don't understand.

I am guessing all the components didn't come unattached and tangled into a mess from the factory.

The LCM-6 that I operated was powered by two Detroit 671s...

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I am guessing all the components didn't come unattached and tangled into a mess from the factory.
Aside from the grey timer that is sitting diagonally that is pretty much standard for the wiring, the workshop manual is as well organised.