Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
totally different intent, audience and uh.......deposition location

there are virtika sponsored skiers here

let's just say that's definitely an ilk

fun fact: you've seen that guy's videos of him sledding wilderness areas? I've got friends in CO who fuck with his truck every time they see it :rofl:

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I’ve never tried to do chickpeas like that, although my wife does them slowly in the oven with a rub to make them into crunchy snacks, which seems similar maybe?

Also where are the shrimps?
Yeah chickpeas in the oven is tops.
First time I have tried them in a little pan thingy but they needed a bit longer, still okay with some chipotle rub on them.
I'm thinking a deep frying basket would go okay on the BBQ for the chickpeas, mum works at an Op-Shop, I'll get her to keep an eye out.

EDIT- I don't do seafood, loved shrimp as a kid but for no reason I woke up one day and hated it, same with kidney.
I can tolerate Octopus but that's it for swimming things.

Last edited:

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
1679202198559.png

Related:
Public transportation in winter sounds good -- one of my favorite rails to trails is Thompson Park.

A stone's throw from the UBER WORTHY and highway friendly CDT goods (Homestake Pass) and formerly a regenerative e-train route back in the day of the Copper Barons of Butte:

Established in 1864 as a mining camp, Butte quickly flourished. At first, silver and gold were extracted, but then the sheer abundance of another metal—copper—proved even more valuable. By the early 20th century, Butte had over 450 mines, and the city garnered a reputation as “The Richest Hill on Earth.”

Supporting this growth was the Chicago, Milwaukee and St. Paul Railroad—better known as the Milwaukee Road—which was completed here in 1909. When this section of the line, part of a 440-mile stretch connecting Montana and Idaho, was electrified just a few years later, it pioneered the large-scale use of electricity for railroading. Considered a modern marvel, the railroad was visited by Thomas Edison, owner of General Electric—the manufacturer of the electric locomotives—who remarked on its smooth and powerful operation.