Quantcast

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
not street legal period? or not street legal stock? I know in PA there are some very minor things that need to be added to get them tagged and titled to be street legal.
What I read indicates that the state considers them a UTV. Not street legal at all. There was apparently a bill a while back that would have allowed them on surface/Sub 55MPH streets but it never made it out of committee due to safety concerns. Meanwhile, motorcyclists to continue riding without helmets in the state of CO. :rolleyes:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
not street legal period? or not street legal stock? I know in PA there are some very minor things that need to be added to get them tagged and titled to be street legal.
I believe Oregon is the same. It takes a little work, but they can be plated.

I believe if you plate it elsewhere you could transfer it?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
What I read indicates that the state considers them a UTV. Not street legal at all. There was apparently a bill a while back that would have allowed them on surface/Sub 55MPH streets but it never made it out of committee due to safety concerns. Meanwhile, motorcyclists to continue riding without helmets in the state of CO. :rolleyes:
I believe Oregon is the same. It takes a little work, but they can be plated.

I believe if you plate it elsewhere you could transfer it?
curiosity got to me, and i checked the PA DMV, things have changed. now they can only be registered as off road only, farm vehicles, or antiques (this is the one most people are using to get them, catch is they have to be 25 years old, flip side is once its registered antique there's no re-registration or inspections).