Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I’d say I am around 70% Milwaukee, and 10% for each of the others. Maybe less for ryobi. Makita just doesn’t seem to be what they once were, dewalt makes a banger drywall gun, def the only reason I still buy dewalt batteries.
I started with Makita in the late 80's and it was the cordless standard. But as batteries died, I ended up with the Porter Cable 20v kit and it's actually not terrible. I use the drill and jig mostly, the small circular saw is almost useless, but the sawsall isn't bad. I have had the same 2 batteries for like 15 years now. :rofl:

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I started with Makita in the late 80's and it was the cordless standard. But as batteries died, I ended up with the Porter Cable 20v kit and it's actually not terrible. I use the drill and jig mostly, the small circular saw is almost useless, but the sawsall isn't bad. I have had the same 2 batteries for like 15 years now. :rofl:
I’ve been pretty impressed with harbor freight’s newest cordless offerings from watching vids from the torque test channel on YT. They always seem to be in the top three

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I threw a frozen and cracked egg off into the darkness when it was -5 out the other night. I heard a splat and the next AM came out and found this.

Frozen like a rock for 3 days, it finally came off this afternoon.

Best part is spouse has been driving the truck cause she's not allowed to drive her 6 speed manny tranny until she can put weight on her knee.

Resized_20240116_080226_1705420952253.jpeg

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I’ve been pretty impressed with harbor freight’s newest cordless offerings from watching vids from the torque test channel on YT. They always seem to be in the top three
My Mom bought me this big suitcase full of Craftsmen Power tools. Over the years I have added a few of mostly corded Dewalt tools. Except for a Milwaukee skill saw that kicks ass. Bought extra blades and it's a champ.

sundaydoug

Monkey
Jun 8, 2009
I threw a frozen and cracked egg off into the darkness when it was -5 out the other night. I heard a splat and the next AM came out and found this.

Frozen like a rock for 3 days, it finally came off this afternoon.

Best part is spouse has been driving the truck cause she's not allowed to drive her 6 speed manny tranny until she can put weight on her knee.

View attachment 206557
Damn that looks like it froze almost immediately. As a long-time lover of throwing shit I must ask did you not realize this truck was in the darkness?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Full Trucker (b. 1973)
Broccoli Dog Walkoli, 2024
Digital iPhone Photo, 720x1280
From the newly retitled “Comida del Calle” series. Courtesy of the photographer.

IMG_8782.jpeg

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Damn that looks like it froze almost immediately. As a long-time lover of throwing shit I must ask did you not realize this truck was in the darkness?
Haha yeah it appeared to freeze as soon as it hit my truck. I knew about where the truck was - it was very dark and I threw the eggs over my shoulder. I didn't think I was aiming at my vehicle though.