Quantcast

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Have had two pit bull mixes. Both sweethearts but also any bites from being scared or confused would not end well so I just had to make sure I only exposed them to controlled environments.

I occasionally watch a friends dog that is half Belgian Malinois. There is no problem that dog doesn't think can be solved by murder. Thankfully not a popular breed.
A coworker at an old job had two malinois. She couldn't take them out of the house without muzzles and prong collars. Those fuckers had a mean streak a mile long.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
At a time when America was scant one hundred years old, Benjamin Franklin was an important part of its founding mythology. Some Americans felt it their patriotic duty to hide the fact that the conqueror of electricity and continental congressman was also a raunchy (and probably unfaithful) lout.

Also
Ben Franklin's dong was what finally swayed the French to support the US in the American Revolution. If Ole Bonin' Benny hadn't been laying pipe with the French aristocracy, we'd still be eating this:

1706130848851.png

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
She carries mostly sand now. The GL Maritime Academy runs/staffs her for now. As soon as she can make passage through Welland to Coburg she will replace the now scrapped Stephen B Roman and the McKeil Spirit and her can take over the duties that the Spirit alone takes on.

Spirit.jpeg

Most of the Cement the Spirit hauls is used for new construction in Toronto. Lack of Qualified Captains and Experienced Deck hands also hampers GL Shipping. Fall Gales scares most crew members away also.