Quantcast

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Heated seats and steering wheel are a kind-of-helpful feature when you don't have an autostart here...but when it gets real cold...you still need the autostart, because the car gets colder as you drive it, not warmer. If it starts out warmer, you can keep that heat in for a little longer. If you can get the load up enough, you can get some heat going, but the colder it is, the more load that takes and you risk engine damage going that much RPM that cold and your commute has to be more than 10 miles at highway speeds or up some really big hills at that point.

But the heated steering wheel, godsend for reynauds.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I love heated seats and steering wheel. Cooling seats are awesome too. When I bought my truck the guy said it has massaging seats and I told him “that’s ridiculous who needs that”, well let me tell you. I need that. It’s great on long trips.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Opened a US boy scout handbook from 1960. Bike tires were the first advertisement. The back had lots of guns and more bike stuff, fishing, ice skates, etc. was struck by the amount of guns though. Also struck by Savage brand guns whose logo is a native american… that is f’d up. Some snaps.

IMG_9092.jpeg
IMG_9095.jpeg
IMG_9096.jpeg
IMG_9097.jpeg