Quantcast

Rider down: Lovebunny

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
so i had surgery yesterday and got a titanium rod inserted in my leg and thats what is holding the bone together. i am able to stand up with a walker and move maybe a foot. stoked to get healed so i can start riding again!

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Ti? WTF? Flexy, dude.

Should have gotten 6061 AL in Rootbeer Trans powdercoat. With hella gussets.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
so my hatred for television has been reaffirmed ten fold. i hate television, what a waste of time.
What, no playboy in the hospital????

Seriously, if all you got was a rod, that is great news. The fact that they are already standing you up with a wlaker is very good news bro. Any idea when youll be out of the hospital???

gsweet

Monkey
Dec 20, 2001
Minnesota
damn man, that's an ugly break! good luck with the Ti internals and get better soon

hope they gave you lots of happy pills!

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
so im home now! much props to my brother kevin who looked up the codes for handicap ramps and built one for my front door. i am thanking my lucky stars that i have such an amazing family and such an awesome girlfriend to support me. right now its pretty hard to get around at all. but im stoked to be home! just a few more months and i can walk again! im gonna be spending alot of time on xbox live i think so if anyone wants to play my tag is lovebunny811.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
haha. i got my stitches out today! and i got another xray done on my collarbone and my doc decided it doesnt need a surgery so that is wonderful. turns out im on disability for the next 90 days. i cant wait for it to be over. im bored out of my mind. one can only take so much TV and halo. at least im able to get out of bed now and into my wheelchair