Quantcast

Ron Paul: Traitor to his country

?????

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
San Francisco
That word is very offensive and little kids who don't understand what it means or how it effects people should not be using it.

BTW your anecdote about black kids being allowed to say nigger but not white kids only shows that the teacher is worthless. Words like that have no place in school.
Completely agree

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
As an adult white male, I find mind bottling that it's always white males using some derivative of the black youth use it, but white guys can't argument."

The fact that you'd even bring up that the black kids get to say it without reprisal and not the white kids shows how utterly moronic people can be. The real issue which you never addressed was, why would a teacher or school system allow such a loss of control and usage of derogatory terms. But it was white vs. black

The real issue here isn't the word, but the idea that someone else is getting something, it's also the the people typically using these arguments have had one of their most deplorable words stripped from them and made into meaninglessly effectual conversation. Sorry racists, gonna have to find something else. Thankfully though ya'll still got plenty of hurtful racist things to say.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
If you read into what Paul himself says that's actually what most of his "racist" comments are about.
Uh.......no.

That's ONE instance.

Peruse them all won't you?

Goldmine I tell ya.

http://www.tnr.com/article/politics/ron-paul-newsletter

Let me ask you this. If he didn't write those or literally had no knowledge of what was being printed in them, why was his defense in the 90s that "his words were taken out of context"

See.......first they WERE his words, NOW they're not. Either way, the shlt's got his name literally on all of them.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I lucked out and got Alabama.
I'm starting to see things a little clearer now with 'luck' and 'alabama' so close to each other.

Here's something that might help. When people imply you have some racist leanings because of where you're from, don't fight them for calling a toilet a shlt hole. A toilet is a shlt hole. Instead, point out, recognize and celebrate your blue minty freshness in the midst of so much crap.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Remember the Blues Brothers where the Illinois Nazis were on the bridge?

"The Jew is using the Black as muscle..."

That's pretty much the intellectual level of the newsletters.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
The white guy crying foul because he looks like a racist when he uses the N-word.

Hhhahahahah!

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
376100_207698592647017_138666736216870_434933_120927443_n.jpg

Ron Paul isn't racist, just the stormfront.org webmaster and former american nazi party member and KKK Grand Wizard he poses with in photos.

Incase you were wondering, that was me dropping a ****ing atom bomb on this thread.

Last edited:

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
He wasn't racist until you made him that way.
Sanjuro's not black, he's Asian. I don't think what's his name was talking about the exploitation of Chinese workers on the West Coast railroads when he was referring to, "the constant bs from 50+ years ago being smeared around"...

Now, if ????? can't get into college in California because the white people complained about how affirmative action was wrong and it should all be based on grades so the Asian kids get a ton of spots, then maybe we can blame Sanjuro.

(Have I ever mentioned, I wet myself laughing at the above scenario. You should hear white OC kids talk about UCI. Racist little ****s got what their parents wanted...)

Last edited:

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
I'm starting to see things a little clearer now with 'luck' and 'alabama' so close to each other.

Here's something that might help. When people imply you have some racist leanings because of where you're from, don't fight them for calling a toilet a shlt hole. A toilet is a shlt hole. Instead, point out, recognize and celebrate your blue minty freshness in the midst of so much crap.
So, have you ever read mine and Dante's exchanges on sterotyping the South? Do we need to have that battle?

But then again, when post like ?????'s pop up, makes it a hard fight. But, here goes...I was born in Georgia, have lived many places, Pennsylvania has more racist rednecks than Georgia. Trust me.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Pennsylvania has more racist rednecks than Georgia. Trust me.
yeah I don't know.......I'd call it even

I lived in bel air MD for 3 years and spent a good bit of time in PA. Rural is rural.

Don't lecture me about stereotyping the south though. When my BMX track was torn down, the KKK used to have meetings and burn shlt on the property. Plus you know........I have a family still there. I have to talk to them and their friends once a year.

Still I'll give you this.......by FAR the most ignorant racist shlthole I've ever been to is Idaho......much more militant and isolated though, not because any of them have actually ever seen a minority. But they watch CSI so they know what goes on in cities. Alabama and texas a close second.........more of a mumbling look at my (fill in the black) dirty neighbors down the street.

Last edited:

worship_mud

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2006
David Cross summed it up best when he said "I'm not saying all republicans are racist, bigoted homophones, just the ones they choose to represent them."

RP's hands-off approach to social civil liberties are just a cowards way of not standing for anything, masked behind a I believe it to be about absolute personal freedom. I for one am glad the fed stepped in and said that women and other races should have the same rights as whites. I don't particularly like the idea of the fed not declaring the LGBT community as equals. Leaving basic freedoms up to states rights is simply a way to allow stupid, (old) whites and tribal superstitious idiot voters a means to deny rights to fellow americans.

Just look at how, americans not serving in the military said that the gay/lesbian community should hide itself (and to some extent not even serve) in the military. These are people who are denied some of the most basic rights of straight people and are still willing to put their lives on the line to defend the republic which turns its back partially on them. We live in a country where everyone knows someone that's said "I don't have any problems with gays, but if they hit on me..."
LOL! :rofl:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Still I'll give you this.......by FAR the most ignorant racist shlthole I've ever been to is Idaho......much more militant and isolated though, not because any of them have actually ever seen a minority. But they watch CSI so they know what goes on in cities. Alabama and texas a close second.........more of a mumbling look at my (fill in the black) dirty neighbors down the street.
Idaho was home of the Aryan Nation for a long time. Even though they are gone now its fair to say that the influence remains. Boise is certainly one of the whitest places I've ever been, makes Colorado Springs seem down right diverse. :twitch:

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
So, have you ever read mine and Dante's exchanges on sterotyping the South? Do we need to have that battle?

But then again, when post like ?????'s pop up, makes it a hard fight. But, here goes...I was born in Georgia, have lived many places, Pennsylvania has more racist rednecks than Georgia. Trust me.
Did you notice how I *didn't* make a comment about the South and racism back there??!? See, I'm learning!!

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Idaho was home of the Aryan Nation for a long time.
heh

"was"

I'm not talking about boise, that's like using atlanta to describe georgia. I haven't been there in a while but spent about a month traversing the state by bike. A co worker had a conference in c'our d'alene about 3 years ago. He's all blonde/blue and pretty. You should see the 'literature' he was randomly handed just walking around town trying to find a place to eat at night :rofl:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
c'our d'alene (or just outside) is like a prison yard full of quality Aryan brothers. It blew me away at how nice the town is, but just outside is the worlds larges trailer park full of hate. The golf course is amazing, though.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
By the way, further proof that there is no racism in America today:

Is that Mark Steyn on the left of the picture there? I'm amazed at how he managed to pull his tongue out of Conrad Black's fetid asshole for more than 30 seconds to appear on the teevee.

?????

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
San Francisco
By the way, further proof that there is no racism in America today:

lol... sensationalist much? Just listen to what the MSNBC reporter has to say about Newt Gingrich. The other guys comparison to Obama as a 'skinny ghetto crackhead' (all things that apply to a person of any race) is used as an example of how insulting what Chris Matthews said towards Newt Gingrich was.

Pull your head out of your ass Dante.

Last edited:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
FYI, I don't care much about racist or racism anymore. I still care about idiots, and if you are a racist, your thinking is defective.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
lol... sensationalist much? Just listen to what the MSNBC reporter has to say about Newt Gingrich. The other guys comparison to Obama as a 'skinny ghetto crackhead' (all things that apply to a person of any race) is used as an example of how insulting what Chris Matthews said towards Newt Gingrich was.

Pull your head out of your ass Dante.
I almost edited that post in anticipation that you'd make that exact point... Here's the point: when someone is insulted based on something *other* than his/her racial background or heritage, it's just an insult.

When the insult is based on someone's racial background (ie, "ghetto" and "crackhead") , it's racist. If you can't see the racism in that video, it's no wonder you don't see racism anywhere around you...

?????

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
San Francisco
I almost edited that post in anticipation that you'd make that exact point... Here's the point: when someone is insulted based on something *other* than his/her racial background or heritage, it's just an insult.

When the insult is based on someone's racial background (ie, "ghetto" and "crackhead") , it's racist. If you can't see the racism in that video, it's no wonder you don't see racism anywhere around you...
Please tell me which race doesn't live in ghettos and isn't affected by crack.

?????

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
San Francisco
What not even dolphins?

I thought I was being generous.
No. Unless you have absolutely no idea what a mongoloid is or what the origins of the word are, then your statement was disablist and racist.

...and I'll just assume that you don't agree with Dante on the matter of ghetto as a racist term since it's littered across your website to describe improper fixes.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
^How concise.

You guys are right. Maybe dumber n' dirt would have been more apt?

Makes sense that abolishing the department of education sounds like a great idea. It's had no bearing on some folks' lives so far.

I mean if you can't tell the difference between a paid subscription newsletter from a public official in the job of representing the citizenry, and a smartass on the internet writing bike reviews, not on social issues specfically relating to a sect of the public, there's really no helping you.

Ron Paul's repeal of the 20th century only makes sense to people who genuinely don't understand why things like the Fed, the Dept of Education and the EPA were created in the first place. You almost deserve him. His idea of america has existed, it sucked, and it still exists in the world. They typically go by the name 'third world.'