Quantcast

Santorum: Rape babies are "God's gift to women"

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
Santorum said:
"I believe and I think that the right approach is to accept this horribly created, in the sense of rape, but nevertheless, in a very broken way, a gift of human life, and accept what God is giving to you."

:eek:

...... I'm speechless. Utterly speechless. This guy reminds me of the South Park episode where Cartman figures out that he can crap from his mouth. Every time Santorum opens his mouth, a glorious steaming pile of poo comes out (figuratively).

edit: Link: http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/belief/2012/jan/25/rick-santorum-rape-pregnancy

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
dress like a whore and all that....god's door prize.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
within five years rick will have a brown baby of his own...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Santorum envisions himself president of the the United Theocracy of America, the Christian version of Ahmadinejad in Iran.

oh and his latest spouting: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2012/03/03/MN3Q1N9EV9.DTL&tsp=1
There are 18,000 married gay and lesbian couples in California and at least 131,000 nationwide according to the 2010 census, conducted before New York state legalized same-sex marriage in July.

Rick Santorum says he'll try to unmarry all of them if he's elected president

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Do any of these GOP tards ever mention anything other than flash-in-the-pan talking points that really have nothing to do with more significant issues that effect the rest of the country and the planet as a whole ?

All I hear is, "gay marriage is wrong, stop the spending, decrease taxes, and lets all pray".

?????

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
San Francisco
I saw a great picture of Rick Santorum and either Osama Bin Ladin or Ahmidinejad saying "this guy doesn't believe in separation of church and state... neither does this guy". I can't find the picture anymore. If anyone knows what pic I'm talking about, be a mate and post a link.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Santorum envisions himself president of the the United Theocracy of America, the Christian version of Ahmadinejad in Iran.

oh and his latest spouting: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2012/03/03/MN3Q1N9EV9.DTL&tsp=1
There are 18,000 married gay and lesbian couples in California and at least 131,000 nationwide according to the 2010 census, conducted before New York state legalized same-sex marriage in July.

Rick Santorum says he'll try to unmarry all of them if he's elected president
the correct term is the United States of Jesusland

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I think he should be cured according to his beliefs. Electric shocks and rebuilding him from a rambling mass?

?????

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
San Francisco
ding ding ding

santorum.binladen-290x217.jpg

After my retarded state voted for this nut, I had to find the picture.

Now to upload it to Facebook and get bombarded by religious psychos.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
There is a Canadian joke dying to get out here and I just can't pull it together. :banghead:
Throw an "eh" at the end. That usually works :D

And don't even get me started on Canada. You have to go full retard to look at the US, and say, "We need to vote for the party that wants us to be more like them!"

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Uh...if he would read his bible he would know this isn't true. Mary totally got knocked up...

worship_mud

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2006
Speaking of rape babies:

Rep. Todd Akin, the Republican nominee for Senate in Missouri who is running against Sen. Claire McCaskill, justified his opposition to abortion rights even in case of rape with a claim that victims of “legitimate rape” have unnamed biological defenses that prevent pregnancy.
http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/20...pe.php?ref=fpa
Full Retard.
the REALLY shocking piece of information:

The PollTracker Average shows Akin leading McCaskill by a margin of 49.7 percent to 41.3 percent.