Quantcast

Saturday 3/11 Richmond Urban

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Looks like it's going to be a great weekend coming up. Predicted temp for Saturday is supposed to be 77!

So, 1:00pm, Belle Isle Parking lot.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
mindlessfr said:
maybe this time ralph will land the wall drop and wont fall:rofl:

I landed it, it was right after I did that sucked...:p

I need a international brake adapter for an 8" rotor for front fork, anyone?

Feb 5, 2006
Chester, Va.
I had actually thought about goin out to C-ville and hitting some stuff around there like that UVA drop and that ladder jump to tranny that woody posted pics of. If nobody else can make it in Richmond and its worth the drive to C-ville, that seems like fun and definitely something different. Any thoughts C-ville guys? You Richmond guys wanna hit some other stuff? Just a thought.

noname

Monkey
Feb 19, 2006
outer limits
Can't you guys do your urban at night!? I gots me some dirt jumpin to do dag nab it!:weee: Actually some urban in Richmond sounds fun. that is if y'all don't mind some uncoordinated beach kid taggin along. Just got my 26er put together and would love to see what it'll do on some street. :oink:

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
sirknight6 said:
SWEET!!!!!!!

I can try out my new fork and brakes fo sho! :thumb:

Sorry Dude, but it is on my Shiver!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
However, it is a common adapter and chances are very good that you will find one locally!

And to Mtnbikerboy, anytime you wanna head up to C-ville, let me know! I will get the riders up here together and we can hit what is here and a few other things I have had my eyes on.

VaNIlLin81

Monkey
Jan 27, 2006
c-ville
I would show you some spots, but I have a grade 3 concussion and a couple of fractured bones in my hand from Sat out riding. I did the UVA drop, it is def not as hard as I thought it would have been, but wont be doing that anytime also, untill i fix my bike...hope it is'nt to bad :dead:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Mtnbikerboy00 said:
So Richmond this Saturday? 1:00ish?

Yup...

Found yer damn glasses....

I may need a ride though, the Jeep is in the shop and it may not be ready....Should be, but may not be. (Meaning my wife may need the car...D'oH!!!)

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
sirknight6 said:
I landed it, it was right after I did that sucked...:p

I need a international brake adapter for an 8" rotor for front fork, anyone?

Is that the kind that goes on a marz fork or a manitou fork? I have a spare that should work on a marz fork. I think?????

If that's what you need I could mail it to you.

hurlykid6900

Chimp
Oct 23, 2005
C-Ville Rep yo
yo we should do a ride in C-ville for this sunday, or maybe a trip to charlies caben to work on that freeride/short downhill run. it would be fairly rad rad gnar gnar, boost off some sweet gnartastic huck worthy jibs.

Feb 5, 2006
Chester, Va.
How bout a urban weekend double header...Saturday in Richmond and Sunday in C-ville? I'm down but I might be a little late on sat bacause of hockey practice.

jaekormtb

Chimp
Jan 29, 2002
South Korea & Virginia
I've got a minute on my bike and I've been really happy with it. On the DH it does just what I need it to do. For street/trials, it's nice and light - very easy to keep the front end up for lurches, jap slaps, anything like that. It's not too difficult to work on, either.

VaNIlLin81

Monkey
Jan 27, 2006
c-ville
jaekormtb, what kind of riding do you do?i do xc, some jumps and drops, i did the uva drop, so thatll tell you something

Bearmntpicnic

Monkey
Oct 23, 2005
charlottesville
hurlykid6900 said:
yo we should do a ride in C-ville for this sunday, or maybe a trip to charlies caben to work on that freeride/short downhill run. it would be fairly rad rad gnar gnar, boost off some sweet gnartastic huck worthy jibs.

hey **** **** why did you have to post it on ride monkey people cant just ride up there whenever now ima have to like gate that ****. Not my choice but its not my cabin its my entire familys'.

but like me you and corby and woody maybe should and maybe some other people but we could only ride up there when I was there and if there was any evidence of people up there when I wasent my parents and aunt and uncle and grandparents would flip out and tear it all down

Bearmntpicnic

Monkey
Oct 23, 2005
charlottesville
But yeah this sunday how about we meet somewhere in charlottesville perhaps the parking lot to the right of the football staidum or the top of o-hill near the jumps