Quantcast

Saturday 3/11 Richmond Urban

Apr 3, 2005
12th smartest state
damn im stuck in my competition....crap wish i could make it tho....hey but tomorrow morning Poor Farm Park 8:30 for a ride beore i gotta go to skool...me and mindlessfr are gonna be there

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
Bearmntpicnic said:
hey **** **** why did you have to post it on ride monkey people cant just ride up there whenever now ima have to like gate that ****. Not my choice but its not my cabin its my entire familys'.

but like me you and corby and woody maybe should and maybe some other people but we could only ride up there when I was there and if there was any evidence of people up there when I wasent my parents and aunt and uncle and grandparents would flip out and tear it all down
Charles, you retard! No one even knows where in the world your cabin is with your super secret, secret jump spot!

I am coming down to vist my GF at UVa but she's got a sporting event on Saturday and I would love to ride where and what time and how do I gte to the richmind deal form Cville I can give alift if someone needs its from Cville I got a 2006 Tacoima so I can take one person with me hope to get some real answers my email is Doctordigital2003@yahoo.com so let me know I am out

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I'm in for Sat, and if some Richmond guys want to head out Sunday to C-Ville, lets work somthing out!

Ralph, call me about your fork adapter, I think I might have like 3 :)

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
if you guys make it out to C-ville,then try and make it later in the day that way I can join you. I get off work at 5 maybe earlier. But I am up for doing some local riding if you fellas are willing to wait on me.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
BigMike said:
I'm in for Sat, and if some Richmond guys want to head out Sunday to C-Ville, lets work somthing out!

Ralph, call me about your fork adapter, I think I might have like 3 :)
Thanks. Did you need spacers to set the calipers with the fork?

bballboy388

Monkey
Dec 4, 2004
Where in C-ville if its not to far i might try to get my friend to go with me.
edit: just check googlemap never mind it said its about 3 hours