Quantcast

***Saturday GMT***

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Mexican standoff currently occurring outside between four elk and four turkeys.

My money is on the turkeys.

Heading to Winter Park for the last day of DH until next season, @Nick are you heading out?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I bought some expensive ski clothing last night. I am hoping Polartec Alpha Direct is as warm and soft as teh baby jeebus's skin. And by the latter I'm referring to it worn as a skin suit.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Windy and fairly cool outside. Feeling lazy AF this morning after a very busy week of work. Yup, that's about it

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Finally got out on my mtb and it felt perfect for the trails around here. It's pretty flat but plenty of fun jumps and berms and good company. Enjoying post ride bourbon barrel stout.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Just scared the shit out of a boyscout dad. Walking out of the market his kid asked if I wanted to support the scouts. I said no. The as I step away I hear " good job asshole"

I turned and had my nasty wtf look on my face and said what did you just say? Did you call me a name? He almost peed himself ... Quietly said no looking at the ground. Shook my head and walked off. No need to make him look worse in front of his kid.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Left work early, drove to San Diego, and performed an electronic set. After playing, I had a brief chat with an interesting guy in the crowd. I started piecing together a few things he said, and it turned out to be Tristan of Author & Punisher.

All the modular dudes were out for the night, and I think I was the only person playing everything on my laptop. They all said the same thing: modular is cool, but a drug habit is cheaper.

IMG_9675.JPG

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Arms pumped from climbing. Did a route I couldn't do before, and then after some coaxing got Jessica to clean it as well. Dinner tonight with one current and two former co-workers at a nice new local restaurant (Annette, at the Stanley) and then more climbing tomorrow morning.

:notbadobama: even if the 5010 lies fallow.

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Dad is staying with Mrs. Dirtrider and me for the weekend on his way through from visiting some family in KC. Decided to to take him to Sierra Nevada Brewery in Mills River which is 5 minutes from the house. He loved the tour and beer tasting and proximity to house. He also commented on the scenery from the second story veranda as we had a few IPAs looking down all the hipster chicks shirts from above as they waited in line for some food (insert Joe Dirt quote here). Then Mrs. Dirtride wanted to go to Bold Rock and have some ciders. Ended up doing a tour there as well. Now grilling meats and tasting our purveyed liquid goodness from said tours.

Ride tomorrow

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
We did a big ride today. I was on full auto pilot for the last quarter of it. I am beyond pooped out.

Also it is cold as hell here. A few days ago it was literally balls hot out and now it might as well start snowing.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I poached a Wild Turkey dressed it and cooked it today for my friends Nonna. I made Corn bread stuffing and mini corn breads instead of rolls. I didn't burn them either. Real actual corn off the cob in real butter sauce. Mashed Potatoes and gravy. Nonna made some kind of cranberry thing with oatmeal. It was good... I made her one of those drinks before I left (A strong Old Fashion...). I had fun...

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
There's an accident blocking all lanes of i-90 eastbound at MP 51. I'm sitting at MP 50. Gawd damn

090VC04938.jpg

I'm the ARE topper at the top.

Last edited: