Quantcast

***Saturderp GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Had a big group ride this morning on fresh snow. That short ride with almost no elevation change kicked my ass. Crazy how much effort it takes to pedal through the snow when your tires are at like 6psi.

Engaging beer and lazy mode now.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning! Saw a physical therapist this morning and he says I have tendonitis in my shin. He prescribed stretching and told me to start running again. SCORE. I walked in there thinking I had a stress fracture and would be shut down for six weeks, so this is better than I could have possibly hoped. I've never had that kind of pain in my leg so I had no idea WTF it was. He did some dry needling on my leg too, which hurt like a motherfucker but it was good pain. I felt great after the session. He didn't charge me (friend of my wife) and told me I didn't have to see him again unless I get worse.

60 minutes on the bike trainer this morning, then the PT session, then the annual holiday gathering at mom's house. Ski the next two days.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I can really feel the spirit of Christmas in the air with all the groups of extended families walking around treating each other horribly.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
d boon died today.....listening to paranoid chant at the moment....

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
just got a fire going in the shed, so im shedding it up while i wait for the coals in grill outside to heat up to cook a big ass salmon. I like this time of year. Beer in hand, a fire going, no snow for hundreds of miles.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
~3" fallen so far this evening and it's 10F outside, supposed to get down close to 0 freedums.

Was planning on driving to a ride spot tomorrow, now thinking I'll avoid the roads and do a loop from home.

Last edited: