Quantcast

screw it, I'll start one!

brock

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Tacoma, WA
Originally posted by BurlySurly
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Why, just because i dont agree with something, does that mean im burying my head in the sand? Vegetables are just gross and they dont even bleed when you shoot them.
The thing is, you not only disagree but you are the type that likes to fan fires. I see your gimmick. It's no different than a guy like Tom Leykis or some AM talk radio jockey who just makes inflamatory remarks to stimulate arguements.

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
Originally posted by LordOpie
actually, in your example, other RM members would pay to stone you :D Those proceeds would then go to maintaining RM.
I'm flattered people would pay actual money to stone me!:D

Still your logic is off. We a dealing with resources and users.

Resources: wildlife = ridemonkey
Users: hunters = RM members

Or wildlife is to hunters as Ridemonkey is to LordOpie (or me!).

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Originally posted by ummbikes
I flattered people would pay actual money to stone me!:D

Still your logic is off. We a dealing with resources and users.

Resources: wildlife = ridemonkey
Users: hunters = RM members

Or wildlife is to hunters as Ridemonkey is to LordOpie (or me!).
Yeah, yeah, look this is all well and good but what I wanna know is "WHEN DOES THE F*CKEN STONING START?" Jehovah jehovah jehovah

ummbikes

Don't mess with the Santas
Apr 16, 2002
Napavine, Warshington
Originally posted by valve bouncer
Yeah, yeah, look this is all well and good but what I wanna know is "WHEN DOES THE F*CKEN STONING START?" Jehovah jehovah jehovah
Note to self: Avoid meeting up with Valve Bouncer near any rocks. If unavoidable wear military spec. riot gear.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Originally posted by brock
The thing is, you not only disagree but you are the type that likes to fan fires. I see your gimmick. It's no different than a guy like Tom Leykis or some AM talk radio jockey who just makes inflamatory remarks to stimulate arguements.
Yeah, well, this is the political DEBATE forum, so thats exactly what im trying to do. read the title of the thread?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
umm, that is the exact purpose of this thread? BS was just doing a bit of CPR on the forum.

Granted, he is a Marine, so he probably does like to shoot things :D

brock

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Tacoma, WA
Originally posted by BurlySurly
Yeah, well, this is the political DEBATE forum, so thats exactly what im trying to do. read the title of the thread?

Oh yes I forgot. It is a "DEBATE". I did some some actual debating going on in the thread. Then I ran across these gems

I kill animals and i eat them. I think its fun too.:)
Vegetables are just gross and they dont even bleed when you shoot them.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Oh yes I forgot. It is a "DEBATE". I did some some actual debating going on in the thread. Then I ran across these gems
Yes, well remember 2 posts ago when we discussed that i was trying to conjur up an argument? If you're two slow to remember, just read back a bit.;)

sissy.:)

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
if past experience is anything to go by i was expecting the title of the thread to be something like... 'vegetarian feast'

and within the thread BS coulda posted a piccie of some meat and had his little rant...

mmm, lets see... hates vegetables, loves meat.... is only 21 at the moment... check ya self BS, colon cancer may just have your number when you 'grow up' :)

lol@ vb.... love the one about the books ya filthy little apartheid supporting left wing extremist poofter basher

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Oh no! A big tough marine who likes to kill is calling me a sissy.

Oh wait he put a smilie on the end of it. That makes it all better.
may i suggest decaf? :rolleyes:

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
I'm all for SUSTAINABLE hunting. Where I come from, it's a nice supplement to everyone's food stores or income, and a form of recreation that encourages proper gun safety. I'd be willing to bet that most gun related accidents (especially involving children) happen in households that don't hunt, and thus have never learned to properly respect a fire-arm.

I find trophy hunting a little pathetic, but I'm sure some people sa the same thing about mountain biking. As long as it's sustainable, it's still fine with me.