Quantcast

Sea OTter 2004(in pictures) not dial up friendly

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
bibs said:
you mean Wade Booted :D for juicin ;)
Dont know if I call party drugs juicin' but a DQ is a DQ...But man, is that helmet the ugliest thing or what? I know a lot of photo guys that didnt even take Wade shots because they couldnt sell them-due to the helmet look.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
nice pics

man im sorry fashion over function the special ed helmets and all bell helmets are soooooo busted and fugly get a troy lee or something else please. i know a lot of it is sponsorship but go out of the way for that.

dexter- pretty boy racer type

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
OGRipper said:
Not positive but I think the "gravity skills" pic is Scrub, the same dude launching that sweet one footed invert in the other pic.
I think you are right, Scrub representin' Nor*Cal!

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
derekpearson said:
Wade Bootes

Derek, you did a great job capturing that whole "Tasmanian Devil" vibe Wade's got goin' on when he rides. Your music shots are the bees knees, man. I was at a bar this weekend, and there was this group.....kids, really. They were good for their age, and were rockin' pretty hard--and here I am thinking "Damn......I'll bet Pearson could shoot the lenses out on these guys." :cool:

It's sad how much Ridemonkey is a part of my little world........ :eviltongu :love:

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
Scrub - you definitely ate it- right in front of me. I have a shot of you shaking off the cobwebs too, Ill look for it :)

Greyhound - Ha thats cool- local band I take it?

I think this is Heikki Hall

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
derekpearson said:
Scrub - you definitely ate it- right in front of me. I have a shot of you shaking off the cobwebs too, Ill look for it :)

You are correct! That is evil/e13's very own shipping and receiving guru, Heikki Hall.

Nice pics!

--JP

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
derekpearson said:

Hot damn I love that jersey...can't say the same for Heikki tho! ;) :devil:

May 24, 2002
Boulder CO
The one that shows that long (uphillish) streight of the course is me actually...Nobody else was wearing a plain white helmet, a hoodie that says CU on the front, and black shorts...

heikkihall

Monkey
Dec 14, 2001
Durango, CO
derekpearson said:

thats me. Thats a sick shot. How much would you want for a print. Can you pm me some info?

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
Ill pm you Heikki

Heres another of you Shaun, thanks for wearing colors that make a photo look good.... :) glad I got some of RM guys, Ill keep posting random shots.

If you could only pay rent with compliments...you'd be set.

Your shots are truly some of the best I've seen. I don't know how the photo industry works, but you should be making some money.

Reminds me of the music industry, great talent can't seem to get out of the local scene, while the airwaves are full of complete crap.