Quantcast

Sea OTter 2004(in pictures) not dial up friendly

Feb 10, 2003
A, A
derekpearson said:
Thanks Heikki

planet x

that was my race bike as i was building it...which was then stolen at sonoma..if anyone sees this bike...kick the **** outta the person who has it and ask questions when he is in the ambulance.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
derekpearson said:
not sure the rider

Almost positive that's Herndon. But I didn't remember seeing him with carbon Hayes or the older style of Dainese upper. But everything else says that him.

:think:

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
bibs said:
Whats with people racing with camelbacks on? How many peeps do that? guess its just me , but i find it weird...
Ive raced with a small pack for that quick hit of water when you hit the pedally sections (remember WIM? there were lots of chances to drink). Its saved me a bunch of times. Although, wish i had one at MT washington, that was a long course and at the end it was like i had a bag of cotton balls in my mouth.

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
profro said:
Almost positive that's Herndon. But I didn't remember seeing him with carbon Hayes or the older style of Dainese upper. But everything else says that him.

:think:
Well, evan has that bike, same helmet... But he had TLD pants and gloves every other time i have seen him... and he had skate style knee pads instead of like veggie type pads...

so who knows...

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Herndon has that bike, helmet, shorts and jersey and knee pads, but I've never seen him in those goggles, brakes, or Dainese.

??????? :confused: I'll ask him over New Years.

Feb 10, 2003
A, A
stoney98 said:
it's not ET, ET rides in smith goggles and never wears uppers for ds.
WERD...he also rides TLD gear and a long sleeve jersey. helmet is also wrong and evan raced semi pro... that is a pro # plate.

therefore..it is herdon the pinned one

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Wow, you're m'f'in consistent, man. Great shots. That 'lifestyle' shot of the rider watching the DH course is NICE.

MD

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
v10"o-PlEaSuRe said:
WERD...he also rides TLD gear and a long sleeve jersey. helmet is also wrong and evan raced semi pro... that is a pro # plate.

therefore..it is herdon the pinned one
Yeah, you guys are right, i looked at a pic and came to the same conclusion as u guys :o:

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
RideND said:
Derek, I should make a trip out to WA next year just so I can get some badass pics of me riding. Your shots are incredible.
Thanks man, I appreciate that. I'm thinking about doing some traveling with my bike and camera this spring. If you(or anybody else) might want to be a part of the adventure by showing me your local trail(s) when Im in your area, possibly giving me a place to crash for the night( and cooking gourmet meals ;) ) in return for some photography email me. derek@derekpearson2.com good info would be your phone nu, city and state etc.

back to photos