Quantcast

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
:D YEAH!!!! I am glad you liked everything! It was supposed to be sent in a bike box, complete with a cardboard tube bike frame, but the shipping costs more than doubled so I elected to use LUNA packing peanuts instead :)

Happy holidays :)
LOL...yeah, good call on not doubling the shipping cost. At least when I saw the package was from you, I knew I didn't get the goatse box. :monkey:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I wanted to let the Secret Santa crew know that GFF pulled a Sonny Bono on a snowmobile and is currently laid up in the hospital. He promises to get his gift out as soon as he is released and a ride report with pics to follow.

Carry on about your merry way.
Ack!! Heal up quickly, GFF!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I actually don't know. You PM'd me about the size of the shirt, so i figured it might have been you. It is actually a guy named Josh. I am pretty sure Stosh means stan in polish, so I don't know if it is you now.

But thank you, who ever it was on here.
Total Heckler sent it!

Yelo

Monkey
Aug 3, 2008
Quebec city, Quebec, Canada
I'm pretty sure I got shipping confir's on both yours and Melou's stuff.
I would be willing to say it takes a little longer going to CND.
Got mine today when I get home, seem's like it was already here when I posted from work at lunch....

I got a angle screw driver set that I ask for and a not so work safe magazine featuring some 18 years old lady in not much clothing....:D

I just don't know who send it:confused: Anyway, thanks to the generous donator, I really wanted one of those....

Melou is still waiting but as you guess, shipping to Canuskistan takes a little longer....

Last edited:

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
No way!!

Thanks Total Heckler! This is totally awesome!
You are very welcome dude!

That actually got there a lot faster than I thought. You should have another package that should have gotten there today via USPS with the rest of your gifts.

From the USPS tracking:
Your item was delivered at 4:40 pm on December 22, 2010 in FRANKLIN LAKES, NJ 07417. The item was signed for by J W******.

Last edited:

Melou

Chimp
Oct 15, 2008
Quebec city, Qc, Canada
Yeah!!! I got mine yesterday!!! :weee:

I now have a new dishwashable blue bicycle :D and a great apple peeler!

I have also a great music CD :thumb:

Thanks a lot Narlus for this amazing SS and Merry XMas :cheers:

Enjoy!!

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Christmas is saved! Big T pulls through big time! Really wasn't expected a package to show up until after the holiday given the shipping mishap....sorry about the troubles T!

Hooker Variety 12 pack, Hooker pint glass and an AWESOME plasma-cut stainless sprocket/mtb wall art to hang in the office! Love it, thanks!!

Going to enjoy an IPA while I clean up all these pieces of shredded paper used as packing material that are covering the floor. :thumb:

BigT

Chimp
Christmas is saved! Big T pulls through big time! Really wasn't expected a package to show up until after the holiday given the shipping mishap....sorry about the troubles T!

Hooker Variety 12 pack, Hooker pint glass and an AWESOME plasma-cut stainless sprocket/mtb wall art to hang in the office! Love it, thanks!!

Going to enjoy an IPA while I clean up all these pieces of shredded paper used as packing material that are covering the floor. :thumb:

I'm glad you liked it. Santa resorted to hand delivering it this morning due to the mishap with UPS. If your going to do something right, you have to do it yourself. Lucky for me you live very close to my parents.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I'm glad you liked it. Santa resorted to hand delivering it this morning due to the mishap with UPS. If your going to do something right, you have to do it yourself. Lucky for me you live very close to my parents.
No way! I actually hand delivered my gift to my elf for the same reason.....very much appreciated for going the extra mile and delivering it!

Thanks again!

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Yeah!!! I got mine yesterday!!! :weee:

I now have a new dishwashable blue bicycle :D and a great apple peeler!

I have also a great music CD :thumb:

Thanks a lot Narlus for this amazing SS and Merry XMas :cheers:

Enjoy!!

glad to see it arrived in the (st) nick of time!

I hope you enjoy at least some of the music I put on the cdr...usually I have an inkling as to what the person might like, but you don't post enough around here ;)

Merry Christmas!

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
Sounds like a plan to me! Unfortunately I think LW is closed until the spring but we can figure something out.
i think they do have a section open for winter riding, but i don't have the tires for that, plus i haven't been on the bike for awhile myself. so i have no problem waiting till spring. the new mexican place has an outdoor deck so it makes drinking more enjoyable.

opened my box from you this morning, thanks for all the cool swag!! the grips will go on the new Spooky i'm working on for the winter and the pint glasses will hold the Dales Pale Ale while i work on the bike. Thanks again Joe!!

Attachments

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
MtnBikerChk !!!

I just got back to the office after driving 1000 miles back to CO, and honestly had forgotten I'd have a surprise waiting for me. Woot!! Thank you very much. :)

Pics to follow later when I find my crackberry cable.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
IAB steps up!!

the box:

the goods:

i was just telling my wife i desperately need a new baseball cap (my marzocchi hat is totally dead, and seems to have shrunk), and i am looking forward to the beers (never had the Really Old Brown Dog from Smuttynose).

thanks again!!

jmeperu

Monkey
Jan 20, 2005
Santa Cruz
Got mine today when I get home, seem's like it was already here when I posted from work at lunch....

I got a angle screw driver set that I ask for and a not so work safe magazine featuring some 18 years old lady in not much clothing....:D

I just don't know who send it:confused: Anyway, thanks to the generous donator, I really wanted one of those....

Melou is still waiting but as you guess, shipping to Canuskistan takes a little longer....
it was from me, the mag was in my desk at work and was more of an impulse gift, i bought it in Amsterdam. Dont use it too much, haha.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Hey guys!

Thank you so much for my gift, it really was way to much!!!!!
I will certainly put it to good use!

Thanks again and glad it was such a success this year, hope you all have a healthy and happy new year!!

Stosh

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Hey guys!

Thank you so much for my gift, it really was way to much!!!!!
I will certainly put it to good use!

Thanks again and glad it was such a success this year, hope you all have a healthy and happy new year!!

Stosh
You're VERY welcome! I meant to send it out earlier, but got sick for Christmas and am finally back and able to function. We really do appreciate all the work you put into Secret Santa year after year! Happy shopping!!!