Quantcast

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I've been e-stalking my elf's past threads and changed my mind twice about what to get. This year I went for quality over quantity and actually got two things that where on the extensive list of recommendations... I couldn't order on line because I wanted to check for quality & usefulness. I think I did good. :)

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
I have some errands to run for my elf. One of the items I ordered is on back order, another is still being made, others are in my hands or in transit. Hope he likes variety.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Yeah! Lets see photos!

2 parts of my Elf's gift have arrived. 1 part ordered and will be coming separately from the main gift. My Elf gets 2 things in the mail. Score for them. =]

Hopefully shipping the main package out in the next week. I need to get on the creative packing for this year...

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Got some grips today in the mail from I think my secret santa. Don't know who you are as you didn't leave your screen name, but I know you're a crazy canadian! Thanks a lot, they're going on the bike tonight.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
My elf's goodies got shipped out to me today. I may or may not have drank part of their gift last night, so I'll have to do some more shopping. :drunk:

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Melou, you make me think more positive things about Canadians!

Thanks for the grips, they kick ass!