Quantcast

Secret Santa 2011 - nuff said.....

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Quo Fan did not disappoint...I didn't get the beat down he promised but I think that's because I gave him a couple of bottles of homebrew. The wrapping paper wasn't even safe for a NSFW tag so I'll not be posting pictures but Stosh will get them.

IMG_20111223_151047.jpg

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I think IAB is my SS.

Awesome selection given my 'surprise me' request.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
I think IAB is my SS.

Awesome selection given my 'surprise me' request.
no, twas me.

i put a "surprise me" on my wish list last year and im sure it was a pain for my SS to pick out so i hope you can use those!
i was beginning to worry you didnt get it since i saw delivery was in littleton and not your town

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
no, twas me.

i put a "surprise me" on my wish list last year and im sure it was a pain for my SS to pick out so i hope you can use those!
i was beginning to worry you didnt get it since i saw delivery was in littleton and not your town
Without doubt it would have been difficult. You did a damned good job with no lead in. I guessed IAB because of your last name.

Holy Jebus - I attended Highland Elementary School in Littleton Colorado, near Arapaho Road and South Broadway, in 1974. No cool stories although my best friends dad has a Studebaker Avanti and Silverhawk.
Highlands Ranch is/was part of Littleton. I'm at HR and S. Broadway.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Quo Fan did not disappoint...I didn't get the beat down he promised but I think that's because I gave him a couple of bottles of homebrew. The wrapping paper wasn't even safe for a NSFW tag so I'll not be posting pictures but Stosh will get them.

View attachment 109211
Oh, the things I have seen looking for the most inappropriate wrapping for BadDNA.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
she's probably out drinking, skate skiing and just causing mayhem.
What she said! I received my packages and they were in perfect shape!!! I will post a pic tonight, I was busy drinking, skiing and causing mayhem! I don't normally get on the computer much on my days off. THANKS BadNA!!!!!!!!

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i've been slacking in recognizing my elf's awesomeness, but once i get done my two year-end reviews, and photos from The Roots last night, that's next on my list.

amishmatt

Turbo Monkey
Sep 21, 2005
Lancaster, PA
Mine was delivered today at 1:45 local time.
Dude, I was gonna try to cover for you. I was away since Friday, so it wouldn't have made a difference if it was delivered on the 23rd or 24th, better this way actually.

Anyway, I took pictures but won't get them up tonight. After I cleaned everything up, it was a definite score. Although, my asshole will probably be cursing Dirt's name tomorrow morning.

Thanks, Ian!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
courtesy of BV. Some very good stuff. Already tried the hot sauce. RM stickers might even make it onto the new ride.

thanks bv!! crooked cooper is one of my favorite barleywines.

Last edited:

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Dude, I was gonna try to cover for you. I was away since Friday, so it wouldn't have made a difference if it was delivered on the 23rd or 24th, better this way actually.

Anyway, I took pictures but won't get them up tonight. After I cleaned everything up, it was a definite score. Although, my asshole will probably be cursing Dirt's name tomorrow morning.

Thanks, Ian!
Glad it all worked out for the best. I felt like a real jack hole for not getting those to you on time. It was all ready to roll out sans the gas mask, which is what I had to wait until the last second for. That whole gift wouldn't have been a gift if it wasn't for something to filter out the smell of your own ass.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
here's Big T's haul that I received...two pair of socks (bacon and farting, two things that i excel at/know about), a cool shirt, and a coffee mug that looks like a Canon 70-200 lens. awesome!

oh, and a flying monkey that the kids played w/ and i can't find.

thanks!

p72797505-5.jpg

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
here's Big T's haul that I received...two pair of socks (bacon and farting, two things that i excel at/know about), a cool shirt, and a coffee mug that looks like a Canon 70-200 lens. awesome!

oh, and a flying monkey that the kids played w/ and i can't find.

thanks!

View attachment 109256
She gave me the same mug. Said she got free shipping if she bought two.

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
My dog was HIGHLY skeptical of goatsie. AND, I had to try to explain it to a couple friends that were over. heheehehe

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
I thought I sent you a 22oz bomber as well. Did that one not survive the trip?

You should also be getting a small package from Freehub to go along with the magazines.

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I thought I sent you a 22oz bomber as well. Did that one not survive the trip?

You should also be getting a small package from Freehub to go along with the magazines.
Oh you did and it survived, but it didn't make it long enough to get into the picture. :)

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Oh you did and it survived, but it didn't make it long enough to get into the picture. :)
Ah, excellent. I know you said you aren't a huge fan of wheat beers so I was skeptical about sending those (also why you got two bottles of the bourbon porter), what did you think of it?

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Ah, excellent. I know you said you aren't a huge fan of wheat beers so I was skeptical about sending those (also why you got two bottles of the bourbon porter), what did you think of it?
You know, I didn't taste the wheat much in it. It was a very drinkable, "sessions" beer. It was a bit more fizzy than normal beers I drink but it had good flavor and I dug it!