Quantcast

Sept 11

rockwool

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Filastin
They were either mexicans or terrorists. I could tell by their skin color.
I'm confused Billybob, if it wasn't the N* then who are we going to hang? ;)

B) Because you have proven that, even if evidence is presented, you will pick and choose what you want based on your Euro-centric and hostile view towards American foreign policy. So even if I were to present irrefutable evidence to back up any of my statements, you would have a very easy time dismissing it on the grounds of it doesn’t jive with your own prejudices.
Here's an interview with a US American intelectual explaining the Monroe doctrine and the current Latin American issue for you in under 20min. Obvously this guy you can't call him Euro-centric and his knowledge on the US's foreign policy is greater than any other single human beings, although you could do like zionists do with Jews that critisize Israels actions and call him a self hating American (I hope you don't get such thoughts).

It's a really interesting short interview that at one time even does what I ask you lot to do; mirror the US's actions (while bringing up Iran).

RenegadeRick

98th percentile on my SAT & all I got was this tin
Here is interesting article I read today that pushes the LIHOP theory, with a sprinkling of MIHOP as well. It claims to be sourced from Israeli intelligence.

It claims complete foreknowledge of Bush and Cheney. It even goes as far as to suggest that the lengthy vacations these two had in the summer of 2001 were them hiding out because they knew the attacks were coming.

It claims that the NSA intercepted messages on 9/10/2001 that the attacks would be the next day.

It specifically mentions the placement of thermite to bring down the buildings and that the fires would ignite the charges.

In my opinion, it is well worth the read. The information presented and claims made are absolutely, well, REASONABLE. You may begin your ridicule now.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Here is interesting article I read today that pushes the LIHOP theory, with a sprinkling of MIHOP as well. It claims to be sourced from Israeli intelligence.

It claims complete foreknowledge of Bush and Cheney. It even goes as far as to suggest that the lengthy vacations these two had in the summer of 2001 were them hiding out because they knew the attacks were coming.

It claims that the NSA intercepted messages on 9/10/2001 that the attacks would be the next day.

It specifically mentions the placement of thermite to bring down the buildings and that the fires would ignite the charges.

In my opinion, it is well worth the read. The information presented and claims made are absolutely, well, REASONABLE. You may begin your ridicule now.
Holy ****, man, that's the ultimate Penthouse Forum letter for conspiracy nuts.

"I didn't believe it would ever happen to me. But there I was, and the keeper of the knowledge was dying and had to pass it on before she went. She desperately pleaded with me to take it. I used a discreet locksmith and gently entered her hidden spaces. My calm grew to a frenzy as a I sampled the contents. She groaned as I plumbed their depths with my ever-growing knowledge of her secrets. I shrieked with joy as I forcefully spread my resulting insight on the face of the World Wide Web."

Reminds me of this advice column from the other week (potentially NSFW...!!) http://www.avclub.com/content/node/67134

Hell, it reminds me of the part in Dogma where Jay and Silent Bob try to take advantage of Linda Fiorentino's spurious promise that they'd have sex if the world was ending.

Yeah, totally reasonable that an anonymous person had access to some privately-owned files (sourced from Mossad, no less) at "a national media chain" which just explain everything the way the conspiracy nutjobs happen to like it explained and posted anonymously on the Internet. If you had these files, would you post a short story on the net, or maybe, umm, reveal them to the public materially??

And don't argue with me that I'm attacking the packaging. That's not a professional intelligence report posted there. Period. That's mastrubatory fiction. The citing of sources, the manner in which dates and places are mentioned, and even the consistent use of the passive tense are all completely wrong.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
"I didn't believe it would ever happen to me. But there I was, and the keeper of the knowledge was dying and had to pass it on before she went. She desperately pleaded with me to take it. I used a discreet locksmith and gently entered her hidden spaces. My calm grew to a frenzy as a I sampled the contents. She groaned as I plumbed their depths with my ever-growing knowledge of her secrets. I shrieked with joy as I forcefully spread my resulting insight on the face of the World Wide Web."
I started flippin the bishop when I read that.

I mean.........you're cool with that, right?

RenegadeRick

98th percentile on my SAT & all I got was this tin
So last night my wife was picking my nose and feeding the boogers to me while going down on my 14 inches of pleasure and our shetland sheepdog was enjoying a nutella snack from her special place. I told her about this article while giving her a tahesian face mask. I told her how I couldn't stop reading it and how it got better with every read.

She told me that I shouldn't believe everything I read on teh intardnets. I agreed. I said that simply because things seem too perfect and too reasonable doesn't mean that they can't be true. You need to review the facts and evidence before you can reach a conclusion. She agreed as we collapsed in a heap of steaming, smelly boogtella pleasure.

As a common citizen, I have never had the pleasure of ever reading an official intelligence report. I have no idea the formats such information may be presented in, but on my 7th read of the article I noticed that the author stated that he added everything in italics. This is where most of said dates came from. This could explain the divergent style from an official report. Or it could just all be carp.