Quantcast

Sick New Video - "The New Deal" By Ryan Denehy

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
Acadian said:
download is sloooooooooooooooow..
Really?? I downloaded the whole damn thing in a couple of minutes, tops. His server must be getting bombarded right now by DL's or something.

--JP

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
that's a pretty sweet trailer. i need to work on my 180s off of things... (landing them would be a start ;) )

Pip3r

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2001
Foxboro MA
word, im pumped for this and even more so for ryan! Pretty crazy he was able to do all that at only 17/18 years old. Very cool kid and an even sicker movie.

lineskifreek

Chimp
Jul 30, 2002
Spitfired - i can't use music by the band "the new deal" because their label wants $10,000 per song. i tried.

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Pip3r said:
word, im pumped for this and even more so for ryan! Pretty crazy he was able to do all that at only 17/18 years old. Very cool kid and an even sicker movie.
yeah for real, I got to meet him at Urban Decay this year, a really cool guy.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
:eek:

If anyone wants to buy a couple of Kona's, my bikes are now officially for sale. After seeing that teaser, I will never ride again...

ZJChaser

Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Orange County, CA
cool lookin vid.

PS...if anyone wants to use my bands songs in a vid go right ahead. :D
some are already being used in the next XYZ production baja truck/desert racing video.

LeRoy

Monkey
Apr 11, 2002
Wellington - NZ
Holy hell that is a good trailer...

Did Ryan Denehy shoot it all? If so, he has been on location for the best of the best events in the last year or so and he has been out for some great rides with phenomenal riders.

Keep up the great work and I look forward to the full length.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
That was so HOT....when it was done 20 years ago on a bmx.

I'll keep my videos at least minimally MOUNTAIN-bike related, thanks.