Quantcast

Single Men Houston area late 20's to mid 30's

Ouisie

Chimp
Dec 17, 2002
Bethlehem, PA.
Are there not any single men in the Houston area that can keep up with a VERY young 38 year old that enjoys life, biking, sex and camping. Is it too much to ask.

Inquiring minds need to know.

mcdurly1

Chimp
Dec 8, 2001
Austin, TX
well i love life, camping, bikes , and sex. i live in austin and am a little younger then what you say you require, but im always up for meeting new people.im a freerider that has seven inches of travel and i love to go down.if youre ever going to be in the area let me know and we can hook up for a ride.

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Originally posted by Ouisie
Are there not any single men in the Houston area that can keep up with a VERY young 38 year old that enjoys life, biking, sex and camping. Is it too much to ask.

Inquiring minds need to know.
Enquiring minds also want to know...... whats wrong with the Toninator???? :devil:

:monkey:

Ouisie

Chimp
Dec 17, 2002
Bethlehem, PA.
Originally posted by Ridemonkey
Enquiring minds also want to know...... whats wrong with the Toninator???? :devil:

:monkey:

I am about a foot taller than him and I just don't think Tony could keep up. I might hurt him.

Ouisie

Chimp
Dec 17, 2002
Bethlehem, PA.
Originally posted by mcdurly1
well i love life, camping, bikes , and sex. i live in austin and am a little younger then what you say you require, but im always up for meeting new people.im a freerider that has seven inches of travel and i love to go down.if youre ever going to be in the area let me know and we can hook up for a ride.
Well mcdurly1 I am in Austin quite a bit. I also attend most of the spring TMBRA races. I am heading to San Antonio after work today for a party then I think a hangover ride.

Ouisie

Chimp
Dec 17, 2002
Bethlehem, PA.
Originally posted by toonces
Jeez how tall are you Ousie? I dont' remember Toni being that short.

:eek:
toonces...check your pm at bikemojo... I am 5"9" 6 feet in heels.

if you cehck out the teamsmack.org site under classic smack there is a thread titled a good time was had by all. There is a group shot with me and Tony standing next each other. I am in the blue dress. :D :D 15 pounds lighter I might add....

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
I am about a foot taller than him and I just don't think Tony could keep up. I might hurt him.
who cares if you hurt ton, i mean he'll recover eventually right? :D :devil:

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal

Hands down, that is the best line I've heard on rm!!! You ever in Ca?? Heheheheh.

Sorry, Ouisie, I'll stay out of this......:p

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
ahhhhhhh hahah i didn't read that i just kinda scanned through the first post n a few others but i missed that, that's hilarous!!!

Ouisie

Chimp
Dec 17, 2002
Bethlehem, PA.
Originally posted by Lucee
Hands down, that is the best line I've heard on rm!!! You ever in Ca?? Heheheheh.

Sorry, Ouisie, I'll stay out of this......:p
Join in Lucee anytime...maybe as a force I can flush out a few fun monkeys. Wasn't sure how bold I could go so didn't respond the I would like to have. I LMAO when I heard his line. Quite creative actually...

Now guys lets hear your best pick up lines. mcdurly1's is good.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I've got a van, some beer and a mattress in back... :D

Ummmm. I'm not sure I actually have any good pick up lines but I do know how to clean a cat box:monkey:

mcdurly1 had the first and best - to expound upon his work would just be a pathetic attempt at one upsmanship in order to gain the brief attention of a hot mountain biking babe... :think:

Give me a few minutes please... :D

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
Originally posted by Serial Midget
I've got a van, some beer and a mattress in back... :D

Ummmm. I'm not sure I actually have any good pick up lines but I do know how to clean a cat box:monkey:

mcdurly1 had the first and best - to expound upon his work would just be a pathetic attempt at one upsmanship in order to gain the brief attention of a hot mountain biking babe... :think:

Give me a few minutes please... :D

haha what a dork ;) :eek:

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
Eeewwwww.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

So where is your pick up line then?

It's worth a shot; at the very worst she'll just end up being an accountant or something... :p
i'm not goin to attempt she's almost as old as my mom :eek: . and besides i don't have to use pick up lines thank you very much :D :devil:

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
ROTFL... whahahahahahaahaahhah... :D :D :D

Well - I may not have the best pick up lines but I do know what not to say!!!

:devil: :devil: :devil:
i do too! but i'm not exactly worried about it. considering many things.....

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Originally posted by indieboy
i'm not goin to attempt she's almost as old as my mom :eek: . and besides i don't have to use pick up lines thank you very much :D :devil:
Wasn't "men" specified in the title? Better get back to the drive through, cars are gettin backed up. :devil:

Ouisie

Chimp
Dec 17, 2002
Bethlehem, PA.

that's it indiebaby.....no more ms nice guy:devil: besides my freaking head hurts so much I can't think and if you were here I would make you stand in the corner with your nose against the wall. Your grounded and no more Xbox!!!!!!!!

how's that for MOM.....its okay that you feel that way about my age because I don't act it thank god and certainly don't look it. good genes and lots of humidity:D

Serial Midget...a van:eek: do you have the magnet too that says gas, grass or ass nobody rides for free>...............

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Originally posted by corytx
"you know, i've been told i'm good"
My first serious girlfriend used to tell me that I was good with my tongue - her exact words were "Oh, what a tongue!" At the time I just wondered if perhaps I was lacking skill in other areas... :eek: :eek: :eek:

My new pick up line could be... "I've been told I have a tireless tongue..." :D :D :D

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
that's it indiebaby.....no more ms nice guy:devil: besides my freaking head hurts so much I can't think and if you were here I would make you stand in the corner with your nose against the wall. Your grounded and no more Xbox!!!!!!!!

how's that for MOM.....its okay that you feel that way about my age because I don't act it thank god and certainly don't look it. good genes and lots of humidity:D

Serial Midget...a van:eek: do you have the magnet too that says gas, grass or ass nobody rides for free>...............
lol well first off i don't own an xbox so playing that won't be of much worry :devil: secondly my own mother can't make me stand w/ my nose to the wall so :p n older women are cool i don't have a problem w/ em :D

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
Originally posted by Ridemonkey
Wasn't "men" specified in the title? Better get back to the drive through, cars are gettin backed up. :devil:
ouch, that's ok when nationals roll around this little boy will show you who's the man :cool:

Ouisie

Chimp
Dec 17, 2002
Bethlehem, PA.
lol well first off i don't own an xbox so playing that won't be of much worry :devil: secondly my own mother can't make me stand w/ my nose to the wall so :p n older women are cool i don't have a problem w/ em :D

yes us older women are way cool....just a tad bit more experience:D

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
yes us older women are way cool....just a tad bit more experience:D
Hmmmm. You are an 'older woman' at 38? I don't think so. :monkey: I'm 37 so you are older than me but... being older doesn't start until some time in your 50s. ;)

Ouisie

Chimp
Dec 17, 2002
Bethlehem, PA.
Hmmmm. You are an 'older woman' at 38? I don't think so. :monkey: I'm 37 so you are older than me but... being older doesn't start until some time in your 50s. ;)

Well I wore out my 27 year old and he thinks I am a way cool older woman so to anyone under 35 I am an older woman...I plan on never getting older than 40 anyway:D

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
I'll be cheering for you. :thumb: but you have to stop with the special sauce. :angry:
thank you but no way am i stopping the special sauce joke :D i've got a few more lines i haven't used w/ it yet.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Get someone closer to your own age for a lasting relationship...

...but for some fun....young is ok... (insert winky smiley here)

Ouisie

Chimp
Dec 17, 2002
Bethlehem, PA.
Originally posted by N8
Get someone closer to your own age for a lasting relationship...

...but for some fun....young is ok... (insert winky smiley here)

that is why my ex boyfriend and don't live togther anymore, he was younger and only for fun...not ready to settle down yet just want to play:devil:

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
Join in Lucee anytime...maybe as a force I can flush out a few fun monkeys. Wasn't sure how bold I could go so didn't respond the I would like to have. I LMAO when I heard his line. Quite creative actually...

Now guys lets hear your best pick up lines. mcdurly1's is good.

I've been trying to flush some out, but for some reason, the attached :monkey: s seem to have no problem w/the lines. I think we should only hear from SINGLE men.

And I honestly don't think anyone can top mcdurly's. That's friggin hilarious. Hey, mcdurly, I'm a dh'er too!

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Originally posted by Lucee
I've been trying to flush some out, but for some reason, the attached :monkey: s seem to have no problem w/the lines. I think we should only hear from SINGLE men.

And I honestly don't think anyone can top mcdurly's. That's friggin hilarious. Hey, mcdurly, I'm a dh'er too!
:devil: