Quantcast

Single Men Houston area late 20's to mid 30's

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
Originally posted by Lucee
I should've known I would need to specify that I'm a STRAIGHT dh'r, thanks Indie, you're always there for me.:p
you know it buddy ehhehe it kinda had a few meanings, thankfully you didn't pick up on the other one :devil:

Ouisie

Chimp
Dec 17, 2002
Bethlehem, PA.
Originally posted by N8
How's about...

160 mm of girl specific travel....???

:eek:

I had to read it a couple of times and really think but not bad:cool: I still have a headache from yesterday so metric is too much for my mind today!!!!!!!!!!!!

toonces

Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
nowhere
160 mm = 6.3 inches. That's about average travel for suspension bicycles. But 8+ inches is good for those knarly, bumpy courses and tend not to fade on the long runs. Those 12 inch travel bicycles are usually photoshopped.

Ouisie

Chimp
Dec 17, 2002
Bethlehem, PA.
Originally posted by toonces
160 mm = 6.3 inches. That's about average travel for suspension bicycles. But 8+ inches is good for those knarly, bumpy courses and tend not to fade on the long runs. Those 12 inch travel bicycles are usually photoshopped.

toonces....I am impressed...are you a mathmakitty???

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
Originally posted by aragorn
I always liked this one;

Guy: Hey baby, are those spacepants you got on?

Girl: What are you talking about?

Guy: They must be spacepants; cause your ass is out of this world.

:D
Well, as far as cheesy goes, that one rules. Hehe.

toonces

Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
nowhere
Originally posted by Ouisie
toonces....I am impressed...are you a mathmakitty???
Naw, I just use calcumalators. I think the humor was lost in that post. I need to work on my writimajigging skills.

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
Originally posted by aragorn
Great icebreaker that line is.

The girls either love it or hate it.

And the looks on their faces...................:p
Ah! I think you're like me. You tell a joke not for the other person's amusement, but your own. My friend and I have cheesy joke telling contests. Now, that's good times!

Ouisie

Chimp
Dec 17, 2002
Bethlehem, PA.
Alright...I heard this one last night on TV actually pretty funny...

A woman says to a man.... "You must be a speeding ticket casue you got FINE written all over you", then she laughs at herself for such a cheesy line and they had a date...

I would have bought it...funny

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
Alright...I heard this one last night on TV actually pretty funny...

A woman says to a man.... "You must be a speeding ticket casue you got FINE written all over you", then she laughs at herself for such a cheesy line and they had a date...

I would have bought it...funny
I like that one. If I was going to give out a line, it couldn't be a serious one. It would definitely hafta be cheesy!

Ouisie

Chimp
Dec 17, 2002
Bethlehem, PA.
Okay......answer this one...a month and a half ago I could not give it away and now that I am dating someone I really like and have no desire to date the others I can't beat them off with a stick. wtf....life goes from me having a really dry spell to being persued by 4.

and you guys think women are fickle...I'm down 2 sizes and am back down to what I consider fighting weight for me. Oh well too little to late...I swear when you shed an unwanted boyfriend you shed the pounds too. Worked for me!

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
Okay......answer this one...a month and a half ago I could not give it away and now that I am dating someone I really like and have no desire to date the others I can't beat them off with a stick. wtf....life goes from me having a really dry spell to being persued by 4.

I think Murphy's Law is applied to dating as well.:confused:

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
...now that I am dating someone I really like and have no desire to date the others I can't beat them off with a stick. wtf....

You're using the wrong tool for the job!

If you get THAT little problem worked out, I bet you'd have no problem handling four SIMULTANEOUSLY. I've even seen it done on the internet...

sub6

Monkey
Oct 17, 2001
williamsburg, va
Haha, this is a funny thread - I haven't read every post, but has it actually been established that Ouisie is a GIRL????:eek:

some of you fellas might be in for a soo-prise....

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Originally posted by sub6
OK then, hon, why don't you come on up to Virginia, and I'll show you a REAL "Southern gentleman".......:devil:
Come "up" to Virginia??? That's about as Southern as New York City... hahaha!

Damn Yankees........:p

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Originally posted by N8
Come "up" to Virginia??? That's about as Southern as New York City... hahaha!

Damn Yankees........:p

What was the name of that Commonwealth that Robert E. Lee, Commanding General of the CSA forces, called home and chose to remain loyal to despite personal convictions that favored the Union? I think the confusion lies in whether the word "Southern" or the word "Gentleman" receives the emphasis.

Ouisie

Chimp
Dec 17, 2002
Bethlehem, PA.
Originally posted by sub6
OK then, hon, why don't you come on up to Virginia, and I'll show you a REAL "Southern gentleman".......:devil:

first rule of thumb....don't call me HON:p j/k truly a southern thing when you call someone hon.

I am all woman....:D