Quantcast

@@@Slacking Friderp GMT@@@

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Back at work after spending the last few days in the fetal position in my bed. Though I honestly probably shouldn't be here, I'm still coughing and my head feels like its about 5 feet above my body.

Need to stop getting sick. This really sucks.

FTS

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello, Friends of Internets! 4000 yard swim done before work. I've got a half marathon tomorrow and will try for the millionth time to break 90 minutes. I saw a one car wreck on the highway this morning. The car was absolutely demolished, and was resting ass over teakettle. I'll be shocked if the driver survived that.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Last day here at my current job. Long weekend, then jump right back into it on Tuesday of next week. Looking forward to the new gig - I'm getting the hell out of cubicle-town.

4th place in the Pinewood Derby last night for my kid. We had a fast car, but apparently there are more engineer-dads in the troop than in past years.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Morning!

Not working today, taking the wife to the doctor instead so they can remove things from her body. I'd wager I got the better end of this deal.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Morning.

The in-laws arrive in town tonight and will be here for 2 weeks. :blink:
Set up the tent in the backyard nao! Wont be long before someone ends up there... and it will more than likely be you.

Good Morning!!
4th place in the Pinewood Derby last night for my kid. We had a fast car, but apparently there are more engineer-dads in the troop than in past years.
You didn't paint it Rootbeer did you? Would have knocked off at least a second.

Good Morning

Ready for this day to be over. Going kayaking tomorrow. Need to ride sometime this weekend.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Side sprayer hose in the kitchen sink developed a pinhole leak yesterday. What should have been an easy 15 minute job turned into 4 hours, and a trip to Ace, Home Depot, and finally Lowes, because of course nothing exists any more for our 5 year old major brand faucet, and the "Universal" kits either are not, or in the case of the shit I bought from Ace, were actually missing parts. Fuck all plumbing jobs, ever. :banghead:

Went to bed at 9:30, slept till 8:20 or so. :panic:

Man. Just got a carload of no less that five jehova's witnesses in the driveway.
"I've been disfellowshiped." They will scatter like roaches.
Or, tell them you've received a blood transfusion, they don't like that either.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Working today, skiing at Eldora tomorrow with the fam. @TN is teaching Mariko, and Yuna's getting her own lesson as well.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Tired as fuq, still way too much on my plate before I can start the weekend. The big asteroid apocalypse cannot come soon enough.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
:wave:

Side sprayer hose in the kitchen sink developed a pinhole leak yesterday. What should have been an easy 15 minute job turned into 4 hours, and a trip to Ace, Home Depot, and finally Lowes, because of course nothing exists any more for our 5 year old major brand faucet, and the "Universal" kits either are not, or in the case of the shit I bought from Ace, were actually missing parts. Fuck all plumbing jobs, ever. :banghead:
And yet we will still tackle them... because a plumber is gonna cost us at least $1/4 million to come out to do that shit. :mad:

Positive rep for fighting the good fight!

<snip> skiing at Eldora tomorrow
Fucking Keystone... and now Eldora?

:fie::fie: :disgust1::disgust1::disgust1::disgust1:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Fucking Keystone... and now Eldora?

:fie::fie: :disgust1::disgust1::disgust1::disgust1:
Eldora now has a high speed 6 person lift. One, solitary high speed lift. For my wife's purposes blue groomers off that one lift are as good as anywhere else +/- being super warm...