Quantcast

@@@Slacking Friderp GMT@@@

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Just gone done yanking two cars off a trailer using only a truck. First car took two tries... 1st attempt i pulled the trailer w/cars and truck it was attached too. Second try, other driver drove the other truck and the car slid right off. Second car took 4 tries and some ingenuity. 1st try the car slid to the end of the trailer and the metal where the chains were attached broke. Second try, The car slid off until the rear wheel passenger wheel strut caught the lip of the trailer and the trailer broke away from the truck. Someone had used the wrong size hitch. Third try, we chocked up the trailer wheel and just tried to drag it off, it dragged the trailer instead. Fourth try, we used a piece of dunnage and leverage to lift the strut off the lip and it slid right off after.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Just gone done yanking two cars off a trailer using only a truck. First car took two tries... 1st attempt i pulled the trailer w/cars and truck it was attached too. Second try, other driver drove the other truck and the car slid right off. Second car took 4 tries and some ingenuity. 1st try the car slid to the end of the trailer and the metal where the chains were attached broke. Second try, The car slid off until the rear wheel passenger wheel strut caught the lip of the trailer and the trailer broke away from the truck. Someone had used the wrong size hitch. Third try, we chocked up the trailer wheel and just tried to drag it off, it dragged the trailer instead. Fourth try, we used a piece of dunnage and leverage to lift the strut off the lip and it slid right off after.

Man...the only thing missing from that story is "Yakety Sax" playing in the background....

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Anddddd stuck at work because my car/house keys are locked in the finance office. Place is like Fort Knox trying to find someone else with a key that works.

Worst part is, I can't even go for a beer while I wait for someone because my wallet is locked in the car.

FTS :banghead:

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
some old dildo at the dog park kept yelling about an unaccounted for dog turd when there were 35+ dogs there. I think he is part of a group that meets there at 3 or 4, will look forward to when I can go out there later.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Currently getting dinner at the Westin in Avon. There is an Edward Jones even going on here today as well that has everyone at the bar. It was like walking through a room of the Nickelodeon slime before I saw the sign. So slimey they ooze.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
What the fuck are you doing on your phone then!? I'm gonna assume you didn't bring your kids with you ...

:brows:
You're funny... Little shithead just ordered a $4 milk and drank 2 sips then decided she wanted water. I just carried a milk in a to go cup back to our hotel.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Yesterday at closing, a young woman walks in and says that her fiancee of 4 years is deploying to Afghanistan and they want to elope, and needs a wedding band. "Oh, when do you need it ? ", I asked. Of course her answer is tomorrow since this was a last minute decision to step up the wedding.

No pressure.

Having a soft spot for those willing to step in harms way for their country, I got her simple ring almost done before I went home last night.

Today my hands and brain just didn't want to get along with each other, but was able to get her ring done. Was so glad too get it done just so I could stop for the day. Couldn't seem to do anything right.

Went to Thuper Awethum and rode till the sun went to bed.

All's right...