Quantcast

Snowshoe & Monster Park

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i am plannin on bein there. i will probably be gettin some floor where ever you guys stay'

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
Josh the jew. He is pretty slow. He said you walked into Merritt's shop with a balck eye and spent a night in intensive care. Like I said, he is slow, so he may have thought someone was you. I told him you probably would have put up a pretty big fight if someone had tried to mug you. You comin to Snowshoe?

Sep 22, 2004
dude, i cant stop laughing, im serious, that the funnest thing i have ever heard. i would love to go to snowshoe, ill think about it. we are going to BC in august

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
me and Aaron will be there (monster park that is, incase anyone has gotten so confused by Chases random hijackings that they forgot what this thread was about)

in the past five hours while ive been gone the thread went from Monsterpark being sick, to Avid Juicy 7's being and OK bad deal for a goiod/bad feeling brake to Aaron Chase being out of his element (but not really) to Fox 40's being sweet and light, but overrated and stupid, to truvative making good but loud components, to Race Face being good but definetly (not) all that, to Bryan definetly not getting mugged, to free beer, weed, and floor space to Biggins, and now back to Monster Park...

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
brian wilkinson said:
what sucks is that we cant ride the course at snowshoe. if i go, i would want to ride it, you know what im saying
I wonder if they'll have some kind of qualifier, like at Crankworks, where the day before they had a mini contest with uninvited riders and let the top 3 or 4 ride the contest. If not i guess it could always be poached the day after...?

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
brian wilkinson said:
dont get me wrong, Aaron Chase is still my fav. rider! no one can come even close on street
Definetly, apparently he's a real cool guy too. I think he could do some drops too on a big bike, he used to race DH right?

As for Monster, me and Aaron are going to the camp and then staying with his folks at a condo or something, but we can defeintly ride with Ya'll (i can say that cause this is the south forum)

The hijacking were great, its always funny to see a thread go through 5 or 6 topics on one page. I was sorta bored so this made it all better.

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
Yeah, it is an old BMX trick. You don't see it much in BMX anymore though. Yeah, y'all definitely gotta ride with us. I can't wait to bust out the Gemini on it's proper terrain.

Sep 22, 2004
think you! and why dont we ever ride together? its like the w-s crew rides with the w-s crew, and the g-boro rides with the g-boro crew.

Sep 22, 2004
did you guys see what that dude wrote about me on "bad sellers and scams", thats some crap, some just dont understand who to handle things.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
brian wilkinson said:
think you! and why dont we ever ride together? its like the w-s crew rides with the w-s crew, and the g-boro rides with the g-boro crew.
I'll work on that one. I'll be the ambassador for the G-boro crew.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Okay enough yappin'

I've never been to SS but I'd like to check it out. Can I camp? Where? How much is it going to put me out to ride for a 1-2 days (lift,etc)? What about xc trails for the wife? thanks.

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
I read that Cedric's new gemini has 240mm of travel (10inches about) on the marzocchi website. I will try to find it again.

I will be at the first camp, and will hopefully get to stay a few extra days for monster park. :thumb:

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
Just kidding. We'll discuss at Merritt's later. I just keep hearing 10 different things from 10 different people and I'm trying to get everything sorted out so I know what I need to do to get everyone on the same page about plans for going. Thats all.