Quantcast

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
...and I revert to my old desire to study plastic and laser surgery after retirement from my current occupational entanglement. I will make a fortune from idiots like this...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
That's the crap my brother was talking about. They have clear pucks for those, too. They also do upper/lower lip. My brothers shop doesn't, but lots of shops do. WTF is wrong with some people?

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
My brother recently had plastic surgery to fix the gaping holes in his earlobes left by the ~2" plugs he once had in them. Turned out amazingly well.

There's still hope for the kid.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My brother recently had plastic surgery to fix the gaping holes in his earlobes left by the ~2" plugs he once had in them. Turned out amazingly well.

There's still hope for the kid.
Is that covered under his flex spending account? I know that can't be cheap, my buddy has 0AWG holes he is thinking about having done.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Not sure...he said it was a grand out of pocket I believe, which I thought was pretty reasonable given how ridiculous all things medical/surgery are. Not sure if that was the grand total, or the portion he had to fork over. I can ask if your buddy is interested.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Ok, a grand isn't bad considering you could make that up in the first few months of now being able to get a job. :rofl:

Joe's ears don't look too bad (the military never gave him grief), but part of me feels like it should cost WAY more to correct a poor life choice like defacing your face.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I want to build a Jail. 30 to 40 cells and a attached a tattoo studio with the best artists anywhere. So for $1500 you can rent a cell for a night and get the tat you get. No choice on your part. If you would like a choice in the matter then you have to spend a week in the cell. You still pay for the Cell no matter what. But the tat and food is free. After 10 days the cell is free and the tat is free but you have no choice in the tat design..... After 30 days the cell is free, choice of tat is yours. Plus you get a cake party and a celebratory balloon. Maybe some mugs if I can get them cheap enough and you'll allow me to hit you in the head now and then..... It can't fail...

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I want to build a Jail. 30 to 40 cells and a attached a tattoo studio with the best artists anywhere. So for $1500 you can rent a cell for a night and get the tat you get. No choice on your part. If you would like a choice in the matter then you have to spend a week in the cell. You still pay for the Cell no matter what. But the tat and food is free. After 10 days the cell is free and the tat is free but you have no choice in the tat design..... After 30 days the cell is free, choice of tat is yours. Plus you get a cake party and a celebratory balloon. Maybe some mugs if I can get them cheap enough and you'll allow me to hit you in the head now and then..... It can't fail...
How do I invest in your enterprise?

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I actually worked on a project IN a jail where one of the industries was building modular prison cells. Simply put, they were all identical, made of mostly steel /stainless, and fit together like blocks.

Prisoners were building cells for future prisoners, all for pennies a day.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I actually worked on a project IN a jail where one of the industries was building modular prison cells. Simply put, they were all identical, made of mostly steel /stainless, and fit together like blocks.

Prisoners were building cells for future prisoners, all for pennies a day.
We are looking for a new CFO as the authorities won't allow me to continue to act in that position. We'll be in touch....