Quantcast

So, I took one of my friends to get her hood pierced today

J

JRB

binary visions said:
Did you notice that no matter how many cracks are made about you and Avril Lavigne, they never learn how to spell her name properly?!

Why would I know how to spell her name??? :eviltongu

J

JRB

stoney98 said:
thems things are fun to play with.
You ever watch a cat swat at a dangling piece of string? Yeah, that what you feel like, a cat, swatting at a dangling thing. so much fun! hehehe....

Now that you mention it, if the string is hanging from the cat's mouth, you need to wait a week to play with it. :think:

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
loco-gringo said:
Now that you mention it, if the string is hanging from the cat's mouth, you need to wait a week to play with it. :think:

As if there aren't enough disturbing visuals in this thread. :think:

J

JRB

DVNT said:
As if there aren't enough disturbing visuals in this thread. :think:

I have this habit of typing what comes to mind. You noticed that by now I hope.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
binary visions said:
Same way I do: Google something you don't know about before you make yourself look stupid ;) :D :p
Yeah right...as you sit there in your office with the walls covered in Avril Levine posters and pictures...wearing your Avril Levign t shirt...listenting to all your Avril Lavine downloads...eating your lunch out of your Avril Leveen lunch box....

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
dh girlie said:
Yeah right...as you sit there in your office with the walls covered in Avril Levine posters and pictures...wearing your Avril Levign t shirt...listenting to all your Avril Lavine downloads...eating your lunch out of your Avril Leveen lunch box....
What?? Do you work in my building or something?!?

Can you see me right now? How many fingers am I holding up?

J

JRB

binary visions said:
Same way I do: Google something you don't know about before you make yourself look stupid ;) :D :p

Why do that when I have you to correct me??? :D

J

JRB

binary visions said:
What?? Do you work in my building or something?!?

Can you see me right now? How many fingers am I holding up?

I'm pointing the 2 middle ones at her for calling me lame.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
When did I call you lame?

That is not a direct quote. It was more like, you don't expect DVNT to say something stupid, but would expect it from me.

BV - please correct the comma usage for me. Thanks

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
dh girlie said:
Well, he doesn't set himself up like you do...and when you get slammed after setting yourself up...you always come back with something really LAME...

Once again I feel like the third wheel in a bunch of posts between LG and dhg.
You two need to kiss and make up or whatever you need to do.

J

JRB

DVNT said:
Once again I feel like the third wheel in a bunch of posts between LG and dhg.
You two need to kiss and make up or whatever you need to do.

:nuts:

J

JRB

stoney98 said:
go ahead, push her.

Dude - she doesn't forget the people she is already bashing on. She just steps up production. It won't get easier on you, I'm sure.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
The first couple of pages had the potential to be the best thread ever, I hyperventilated to the point of near-death from Burly's exhaust comment and then MikeD w/the blower thing, but it's really starting to slip...

C'mon guys lets get this train back on track!!!

J

JRB

punkassean said:
The first couple of pages had the potential to be the best thread ever, I hyperventilated to the point of near-death from Burly's exhaust comment and then MikeD w/the blower thing, but it's really starting to slip...

C'mon guys lets get this train back on track!!!
I think all was lost when the descriptives of the exhaust modifications started. :think:

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
exactly I have no clue what you guys are talking about. A hood? I have never heard that before. I hear some new slang term everyday though so why should today be any different.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
It's not slang at all. It's actually the proper anatomical name. Try google.

J

JRB

MikeD said:
It's not slang at all. It's actually the proper anatomical name. Try google.

If you find something about sweatshirts, refer your questions to stoney or pressley.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
gschuette said:
Stop ****ing around what the hell is a hood?

bwahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

holy f'n shlt batman this is one of the funniest threads EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Jeez, start a thread and leave your comptuer for a day, come back, and 6 pages later.......

<NOT WORK SAFE>
and oh yeah, for those who spend sex ed laughing everytime they said penis and vagina, and need a little assistance in finding out what a hood is.... go to the site below. AGAIN, I STRESS, NOT WORK SAFE!! (Also, do not click if your girlfriend is around, or if you have virgin eyes)

If you are over 18, go here
www.perils-of-pleasure.com/Beginning/GenitCloseLabel.jpg