Quantcast

So, I took one of my friends to get her hood pierced today

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
loco-gringo said:
BigMike - if you decide to post pics,make sure that it is the apricot muffin variety or much hell will be dealt to you. We don't want to see the dried up roast beef sandwich with any amount of mayo.

I'm pretty sure its an apricot muffin :)

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
dh girlie said:
Nah...don't flatter yourself. As riveting as this thread was/is it was quittin time and I left work for the day... :p
That didn't gross you out enough? Ok I'll try harder then. I'll save the mustard felching and necro-beastiality comments for some other time though...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
bomberz1qr20 said:
That didn't gross you out enough? Ok I'll try harder then. I'll save the mustard felching and necro-beastiality comments for some other time though...

It's not so much things like that that will gross me out...I was just telling DVNT about some guy in Tahoe that had really bad breath like 7 months ago...he was talking to me and my friend and his breath smelled so bad...gag...like he ate mothballs...gag....and just thinking about it now made me almost gag...now THAT kinda stuff grosses me out.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
It's not so much things like that that will gross me out...I was just telling DVNT about some guy in Tahoe that had really bad breath like 7 months ago...he was talking to me and my friend and his breath smelled so bad...gag...like he ate mothballs...gag....and just thinking about it now made me almost gag...now THAT kinda stuff grosses me out.

So let me get this straight. You are ok with beastiality and necrophelia, but a lack of oral hygiene....nevermind. :rolleyes:

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
loco-gringo said:
So let me get this straight. You are ok with beastiality and necrophelia, but a lack of oral hygiene....nevermind. :rolleyes:
That's 'bestiality,' Mr. Grammar-and-spellin'.

MD

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
No...but let him make an ass out of himself talking about f ucking dead animals...

and that was NO lack of oral hygeine...there was something very serious that had gone afoul in that guys mouf!

:blah: nuff said

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Well, I took some pictures, and it was one of the weirdest experiances I've had to date. None of them came out too well, and she didnt want me to put them up until she gets some good ones. So until then, lets keep talking aboot fvcking dead animals :)

I personally like squirrles......

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
BigMike said:
Well, I took some pictures, and it was one of the weirdest experiances I've had to date. None of them came out too well, and she didnt want me to put them up until she gets some good ones. So until then, lets keep talking aboot fvcking dead animals :)

I expect once the good ones are taken you'll post the link to the non-ridemonkey site that has these photos? :)

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
BigMike said:

Try sketching a muffin in pencil. That was weird, especially cause I suck at drawing.

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
BigMike said:

Weird - is that what you call it? I'd be willing to bet that I speak for 95% of the guys on this thread when I say I've yet to have a female friend that I wasn't curious about in an "unfriendly" (for lack of a more discreet term) way - you don't fool us...like it was an accident that the pics turned out bad and there will be another photo shoot required....uh, huh :devil:

We'll be waiting

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
punkassean said:
that's a blanket statement that I wouldn't make :D

SOME vaginas are very cool while others are not so cool :blah:
:stupid:

In the case of vaginas, even if you're a beggar, I think it's still ok to be a chooser. :blah:

McT

Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
Texas
Vagina's are nice, but once every month or so, they start to sputter, so you'll want to keep it in the garage for a week or so.

"Remember kids, if its red, run the fsck the other way!"

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
McT said:
Vagina's are nice, but once every month or so, they start to sputter, so you'll want to keep it in the garage for a week or so.

"Remember kids, if its red, run the fsck the other way!"
DAMNIT!! Don't do that to me! especailly when I'm brushing my teeth!

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Its ok to take a dip in the Red Sea, just dont take a drink.

"she'll want you to sample the fruits of her loins, but son it will taste like some old rusty coins."

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
TheInedibleHulk said:
Its ok to take a dip in the Red Sea, just dont take a drink.

"she'll want you to sample the fruits of her loins, but son it will taste like some old rusty coins."
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit